Post Office cats update

Old July 3rd 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Post Office cats update

If a person were to slowly approach the shrubbery where two orange kitties
hide and play, and were sit very quietly on the low kerb by said shrubbery,
then kitten curiosity would get the better of the kittens and said person
would end up with two feral lap kitties if he were very patient.

In other words, I haven't lost my touch - I got to actually pet them
tonight!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old July 3rd 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Mark Edwards wrote:
If a person were to slowly approach the shrubbery where two orange
kitties hide and play, and were sit very quietly on the low kerb by
said shrubbery, then kitten curiosity would get the better of the
kittens and said person would end up with two feral lap kitties if he
were very patient.

In other words, I haven't lost my touch - I got to actually pet them
tonight!

And if said person were likely to bring a camera the next time said person
sat patiently whilst waiting for kitten curiosity to take place, would said
person's newsgroup get to see the resulting pictures???

Yowie

Old July 3rd 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Yowie wrote:
And if said person were likely to bring a camera the next time said
person sat patiently whilst waiting for kitten curiosity to take place,
would said person's newsgroup get to see the resulting pictures???

Well I forgot I had a cameraphone, or I'd have had a couple of good shots.
I'll try harder next time.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old July 3rd 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Mark Edwards wrote in
m:

If a person were to slowly approach the shrubbery where two orange
kitties hide and play, and were sit very quietly on the low kerb by
said shrubbery, then kitten curiosity would get the better of the
kittens and said person would end up with two feral lap kitties if he
were very patient.

In other words, I haven't lost my touch - I got to actually pet them
tonight!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Good show. Nice to see the universe back to normal.
Old July 5th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mark Edwards wrote:
If a person were to slowly approach the shrubbery where two orange kitties
hide and play, and were sit very quietly on the low kerb by said shrubbery,
then kitten curiosity would get the better of the kittens and said person
would end up with two feral lap kitties if he were very patient.

In other words, I haven't lost my touch - I got to actually pet them
tonight!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

That's wonderful, Mark!