Att Girl Kitties

Old October 3rd 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Att Girl Kitties

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:39:24 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Sharing dis wif mine grrrl frenz stil shopping beclaws such uh Armommy
as in dis pikshur is sew spekcatular; dere ar effen kitty eers shapes
onna da boddiss: http://www.weddingstylemagazine.com/...rmani/s62.aspx
MeOwy

Now dat iz spektakular! I finks dat yoo will luk
gorgouss!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/2/2009 8:23:34 PM
Old October 3rd 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

On Oct 3, 1:24*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:39:24 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Sharing dis wif mine grrrl frenz stil shopping beclaws such uh Armommy
as in dis pikshur is sew spekcatular; dere ar effen kitty eers shapes
onna da boddiss: *http://www.weddingstylemagazine.com/...rmani/s62.aspx
MeOwy

* * * * Now dat iz spektakular! I finks dat yoo will luk
gorgouss!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/2/2009 8:23:34 PM

Dems gowns is gorjis - dey effen hav sparkly bits to play wiffs. wat
mor cud a gurlkat wish fur?
Old October 3rd 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 3, 2:10*am, Ratfinx wrote:
On Oct 3, 1:24*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:39:24 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Sharing dis wif mine grrrl frenz stil shopping beclaws such uh Armommy
as in dis pikshur is sew spekcatular; dere ar effen kitty eers shapes
onna da boddiss: *http://www.weddingstylemagazine.com/...rmani/s62.aspx
MeOwy

* * * * Now dat iz spektakular! I finks dat yoo will luk
gorgouss!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/2/2009 8:23:34 PM

Dems gowns is gorjis - dey effen hav sparkly bits to play wiffs. wat
mor cud a gurlkat wish fur?- Hide quoted text -

Dat is a furry gud poink Wratfinx, wif da sparklz an effuryfing onna
dwess, yoo wil neffur wack fur sumfing to doo, an yoo wil habb da
boycatz after yoorseff too! An da grrlcatz too!
MeOwy, finking ob akkzing meowmie to sew sum tasselz on hur dwess...
Old October 3rd 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

Meow, Piglet. I'd like to buy a multi-colored bow to wear 'round mine
neck. I have two tributes to make, so I want to be sure all the
kittiez at the Jellicle Ball can see mineselves.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence

My girl wafflycat Cat anecdotes 9 June 10th 08 05:19 PM
my new little girl Mommy of 2 Cat rescue 6 September 19th 06 03:47 PM
I'm a big girl now. Beatrice Kitten Cat anecdotes 4 July 1st 05 05:23 PM
This girl really does Catnipped Cat anecdotes 11 May 5th 05 03:21 AM
New Little Girl Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 78 November 2nd 04 11:39 PM