At the restaurant...

Old October 25th 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default At the restaurant...

Hiya Little Kitty, hav yu met my wink, Sundance?
Come an joyne awlla us.
Pit2nya

"Little Kitty" wrote in message
Little Kitty somehow got separated from Boo and his family.

I think Ize just gonna stroll around and say hi to all tuh kittees.

Little Kitty, waving her paw as she walks to a table

Oct 24, 2:57 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
Meow Kitties,

Rebecca, Pitoonya and mineownself is meetink fur
dinner at Restaurant Tallivent, which is da
restaurant were da whole Community met before
getting on the Orient Express...

http://www.taillevent.com/taillevent/index.php?lang=en#

[Click on the menus to tempt your humans]

for dinner. Awl are infited - who wood like to
join usses?

[Anaïs walks into the Restaurant Tallivent. A
kitty takes her coat and an elegant grey
Chartreaux, in a dark blue pin-stripe suite greets
her.]

"Ah, Mme. Anaïs! How eez yurownself? Pleeze do
come zees way. I haff a table set for siks, buttid
we can alwayz make eet larger eef more Community
kitties arrife. May I get you an aperitif?

"Yes, I'll have a Lillet Blanc, please"

[A tuxie cat silently puts a martini glass of
Lillet in front of her and smiles. She smiles
back, thinking fondly of the members of this
Community, and how they have been through so many
years together...]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 3:49:20 PM

Old October 25th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Mosey n his noo wink Meowy wok in n sai hai tew effer kitty heer, n joyne
awlla dere frendz fur sum gud fudz n gud dwimkz, happee memuriez. yeUP,
Diz plase iz vury nise. Wee luv owr frendz.

[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 3:49:20 PM

Old October 25th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

As the waiter passes menus around, O T looks desperately at his wifekitty
and Amelia hoping one of them will order for the group.
"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Rebecca seats herself at the kitties' table and places her order with the
waiter.]

I will start wif da mowse mousse apurrtizer, den da poched samminfishie
fur da mane korse. Fur dezzert, duz yoo hab Micekreem?

[The waiter nods.]

Furry gud, den I will hab da Neeapollitin Micekreem fur dezzert.

Rebecca, handing the menu to the waiter

Old October 25th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:42 -0500, Granby wrote:

As the waiter passes menus around, O T looks desperately at his
wifekitty and Amelia hoping one of them will order for the group.

I'z here, I just has been having secretary prollems.

[Harri stands and waves for waiter, then puts her front paw in her mouth
and whistles loudly. Amelia tries to shrink into her cushion.

The dignified waiter approaches rapidly. "Yes, Madam? May I be of
assistance?"]

Yes, I beleef we would like some dinner an some snackies. Da drink that
Anais has looks good, so maybe one of doze fur each of usses. Den could
you recommend somefing extra gud? We'z here to remember da Jellicle Ball,
where we said goodbye to all doze who journeyed to da Rainbow Bridge dis
year, so we is hoping to settle our souls wif some fuds and drinks."

Waiter: But of course! I will ask ze chef to prepare something special
for such a serious event. I will haf ze aperitif's served immediately.

[The waitcat heads for the kitchen, and moments later two serving cats
bring a variety of wines, liquers, and pastis. They briefly describe the
various drinks, and the kitties make their choice.

As the kitties are considering their options the waiter returns, leading
another serving cat. "Mesdames et messieurs, wiz ze complements of ze
house, an appetizer. We haf here fine tarte au caviar saumon fumé et
raifort, ze tarte with caviar, smoked salmon, and horseradish. For zose
who prefer lopster, we also have velouté de homard bleu en infusion de
cerfeuil. Please, enjoy zese appetizers." ]

Old October 25th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Booker, are you around?

We seem to have become separated when we left the cathedral. Are you
around? I have a nice comfy cushion right here beside me.

Amelia
Old October 26th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:03:59 -0500, Harri
Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

As the kitties are considering their options the waiter returns, leading
another serving cat. "Mesdames et messieurs, wiz ze complements of ze
house, an appetizer. We haf here fine tarte au caviar saumon fumé et
raifort, ze tarte with caviar, smoked salmon, and horseradish. For zose
who prefer lopster, we also have velouté de homard bleu en infusion de
cerfeuil. Please, enjoy zese appetizers." ]

Ahhhh,

These look delicious! [takes some of each, and
passes them around]

[Raises her glass] Well, mine furrends, itz gud
to see so many ob yoo heer, in Paris for da Ball.
And so let's toast eech an ebery one of usses, and
doze who haff left us for da Bridje. Az mine Tiger
and Jacques wood say: "Here's to a full belly, a
heavy wallet and a light hart!"

To usses!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/25/2010 6:57:34 PM
Old October 26th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize jist down da blok. Iz der rum for Chappy an Snowflake, too?

Booker strollz in an putz a box in front of Amelia.

I tought you mite like dis fur da dancin.

Wat du yu rekommend fur dinner? Itz been a buzy day but all da trybutes
were beutiful.

Old October 26th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T hands Amelila one of the fancy drinks. He whispers in her ear, here diz
kolor matchex urown faze rite now, herself may be a liddle rouf round da
edgez but dat is da hangober from beink a turker kitty. He turns to Harri
and rubs her left ear. Fangu for orderink all dat gudgud fudz.
news:F7GdnQvLt9lSY1jRnZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d@powerusenet. com...

Old October 26th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T shakes paws with Booker and his family. Dere iz plentee of rume here at
diz table, join uz and dere is plentee of gud fudz and drinkz.

Old October 26th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Meowy, hoo is waring hur bootiful midnight blue silk with a sash of
forget-me-not blue midnight blue silk with a sash of forget-me-nots flowers
n ai will hat da mowse mousse apurrtizer, den da poched
samminfishie fur da mane korse, den fur dezzurt, da Irish kawfee n uh
french pastree Fank yew.