At The Temple

Old September 25th 11, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default At The Temple

[Sundance steps up to support Pitoonya, knowing that she doesn't like to
have to speak to kitties like this]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I hav bin watching an waiting. I had kompozt uh message, but restraynt
mineself and did not pozt it ...tyll now.

Dis iz a reply to your former pozt, indizpurzt wiff yur poztink ov
9/21/11.
I wud hope dat diz iz da lazt tyme, dat da Community needz tu azk yu tu
dezist in yur attemptz to turn uz tu yur way ov thinking...az yu can see,
it iz not ower way ov thinking and iz very dizturbink tu da Community.
Below iz my reply to yu, Misty and Bobcat:

Is it true that the Temple of Bast is under attack from
the Upper World?!?

This is incorectly beleeft by sum.
We hav neffur x-perenzt diz attall.

How will the Humans ever find this place

They have no reezun tu do so.
We luff dem an dey luff uz.
Mozt hoominz luff eetsh udder tuu.

it is mystical and enchanted?!?

And it iz kalm, an a lovink, spezul playze tu be,
weere we kan relax and not be mayd tu feel tenze
an 'fraid, an unkumfurrtable, kuz we kum here tu endjoy,
an relapz an feel kumphybul an kreatiff wiff eetsh udder.

How can I serve the Temple Community and Bast?!?

By joyning intu da spirit ov da jellical ball, which iz tu uplift
and onor da kitteez hu hab levt fur da Bridge diz yeer,
an effin b-furr, enkluudink yur anzezturz.

Given that my powers are those of the Night and Darkness,

Purhapz yu shud purr tu Bazt tu turn yur powerz to happinezz and light.

I would think they would be rather limited here in the Underworld,

We wud howp bery mutsh so.

Still I got pulled here for a reason.

Purhapz tou remynd uz heow sayfe an hapy an sekure we are here.
An effin tu remynd yu ov da sayme ting.

Misty the Black Panther

--
Pitô.ônya the Grand Pooh Bah of the Community.

"Bobcat" wrote in message
On Sep 22, 9:04 am, Community Cats wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:24:02 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:
oej comes to piglette, one thing i knowz fur sure, fear iz nefur a good
thing, caution, care and prudenze iz all gud but fear nefur hepz
aneebodee... it iz beree impurtint dat we fitez fearz evirtin dat
happinz kan be traced rite bak to fearz, it cawzes hastee mofez, angree
beingsz anna imprudint behavorsz... we muzt all be katshush anna fitez
fearz wif all fowr pawz... lets see whatsa bast temple kittys sayz...
she turns aza preistess is speaking to misty...

Those are wise thoughts, OEJ. I understand Misty's concern - she was
certainly brought here for a reason. It would be easy to think that this
world was in danger, if one had been relaxing comfortably at home then
been spontaneously teleported here, but I am pretty certain that Misty's
mission is serve as an ambassador from Bast to the kitties in the world
who need her. I don't think that any of us have anything to be afraid of,
but there are certainly isolated, underprivileged kitties in the world
who need to be reminded of the power of the Purr, and of the existence of
this Community of loving, caring cats.

Anuit

Thank you Anuit. Your explanation does make a lot of sense. But I must
admit I tend to shoulder-surf my human's -- Bobcat, an almost ancient
human "Ph.D." Microbiologist -- shoulder when he reads, and he reads a
LOT!!! I am surrounded by books of all sorts: History, Art, Science,
Philosophy, Economics, Fiction, etc. The world -- both for CATS,
humans, and lower life forms [cough... including D*Gs cough... but
there even some of them who are smarter than some humans who have
dedicated their lives to the endless pursuit of "personal wealth" --
more than they, or their, children, or their children's children,
could ever use over the course of their combined lifetimes -- based
on greed and destruction regardless of those who may be hurt, coming
at the expense of other all other life forms including CATS] is in a
LOT of trouble. Maybe my function is to be an emissary not just to
CATS, but to humans as well, and to be a CATalyst for Peace and sow
hope to those of not only of our own kind, but to remind all that
there those who not only think of them, but love them for who they
are, as they are. To serve and teach those humans who are consumed by
greed, power, and the acquisition of wealth that there are things
worth far more than money and material things. Also to remind them and
that if they don't mend their ways -- and soon!! -- they WILL be
dealt with... severely!!! I am one CAT who would not mind unleashing
some of my fury on them for sure!! I am one CAT of POWER who will NOT
sit by and allow them to destroy a world that many of them don't even
know exists.

That said there are some -- if what I have read while shoulder
surfing on Bobcat's shoulder is correct -- who ARE actively
SEARCHING for many of the "Lost Worlds" that are fabled to be filled
with wealth, including the Temple of Bast. I must admit, I truly
thought the Temple of Bast of was a myth -- something that has been
sung about for generation, after generation of Cats... that *was*
until I got transported here out of a sound sleep. Having seen all the
Royal Temple Cats who seem to be guarding every passage way into the
Temple, that something must be going on. And YES my Dear Anuit, the
Temple of Bast surpasses anything I have ever read, or could have ever
imagined, both in size, scope, and technology. May Bast herself
protect us all if Greedy humans were to ever find this sacred and
magical place.

As your emissaries must have told you, the Surface World is in chaos:
The Global system of what humans call "money" -- sort of like
exchanging a number of mice or rats to get some thing else, like extra
kibble -- is on the verge of collapse; the natural world is being
destroyed; water and air, to say nothing of the land, is being
polluted, and the Wise Humans who were put in place -- something
called an "Agency" -- to protect the air, land, and water, now other
humans want to dismantle that "Agency". Maybe my Dear Anuit, if You
who are the Spiritual Leader incarnate of Bast, will allow the
Jellicle Ball to be held here this year, that at the very end of this
year's Ball you were to lead all the attendees in a Special Ceremony
to pray for Divine Wisdom, Divine Love, and Divine Peace for Mankind,
to teach them in our ways, even if they are not cats, or possessed by
a Cat-Spirit. It would also do well to put a special "Cloaking Spell"
not only the Temple itself, but also over all roads that lead to the
Temple as an insurance policy. Sadly I fear Bast's Maze, an ancient
technology which I read about in the ancient pictographs when when I
got transported here, designed to keep those who were not Pure of
Heart and Pure of Spirit from ever finding the Temple, will do little
to keep out determined Humans, who are now filled with wondrous
technologies, that did not exist as short as a decade ago.

I would be Happy to lend my Powers of the Night along with those of
Amelia to cast a dark fog over the light pipe on the surface to hide a
beacon for all the teleporters to lock on to. It might be a wise idea
to set the coordinates to your largest cavern just outside the Main
temple area and have your Royal Temple Cats secure the area from
outside forces, who are, as I mentioned, actively seeking such Lost
worlds, as the Temple of Bast.

Misty the Black Panther

Old September 25th 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

furst uff awl ai feal sew bad ubaowt pore kitties n d*gs dat r left in da
owt tew starf n fank da hoomins hoo dew reskue dem n take
kare uf dem n luff dem ai kan she wy poor Lizzie is nurvus, but hut haz uh
gud hoomin tew take kare uff herownself n luff hur.
Komfurt iz uh wunnerful fing n weh hab et en owr big famlee awl da time. ai
hisspit on da meen hoomins hoo dew bad fings tew ...doze pore creecherz!!
well, ai m fankful we hab sutch nise hoomins hoo luff usses n tayke gud kare
uff usses, *sniffs* ai ugreez wiff OEJ luffs n purrs Mosey, MeOwy n owr
big famlee
yez an i wuz juzt thinkin, mayhapz its a fear of herow n hoomin she iz pikin
up, sinze fear iz notted inna nasure offa kitty, it may be she needsa try
anna comfurt herown hoomin, beclawz himz iza hoomin him mite be nurfuz abowt
ofur hoominz, OEJ
"Community Cats"

Old September 25th 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Weh ulso totully ugreh wiff Piglett, Barbi, Rebecca n Trudi n OEJ a awl hoo
spoke uginst Bobcat (not OWR BobQat) at diz tyme on deez pointz.
Luffs n purrs Mosey n MeOwy fur der big famlee PS we wanna hug Barbi n
Lizzie

anofer gud purnt, Trudi

Piglett and her house steps beside Barbi and Rebecca, we Cats wuz here
afore hoomanz anna if der Bast letz dem go way, we will still be here. Diz
"Green" stuffZ iz portant but not rite now at diz time of year anna we
cats kan't du much about dat annie wayz. I feelz lik we haff too much
politikal strukture, copying the hooman wurld we duznt need ta bring
specifik agendaz here. LET UZ BE CATS AND NOT CLONEZ OF DA HOOMANZ
WURLD!!!

[Rebecca steps forward to stand with Barbi and nods in agreement]

OEJ listens intintlee... then she drops one tear... Barbi in an unusal
spurt of furwurdness steps furwurd...

Misty i haz to speak up here, furzrt off no matter what hoomins tryto
destroy dey will never conkure cats and their domains... second of all we
in the catmunitee duzint hardlee efur deal wiffa regular hhoominz whut
duzint unnerstand cats, and whut dey duz wif der toonaz iz of no catcern
to uscats nor to mozt of owrz hoominz when dey iz here wif uses...

doze hoominz which is catcerned wif deze hoomin thingz ursef speakz of
dealz wif demsefz inn what da soft kallz ofur forumz... she regular getz
herown hoomin knickerz inna knot when she readz der anna when hersef
liztenz to da talkee box whut duskusses des hoomin catcerns...

I iz juzt one kitte butted whut i duz know abowt mine hoominz iz dat dey
likesta come anna purfurm owrz sekatareal dutieez beclawz diz iz fur da
mozt purt a plaze of peaze anna comfort, I am sure dat if we bring in the
reglur hoomin wurld it will cause a greet disturbanze inna hoominz
abilitee anna will ta duz doze same sekatareel dutieez...

awso again i iz juzt one kittee wif no powers cept mine power of pur anna
abilitee ta lofe mine hoominz but it iz mine opinion dat da ball iz onlee
fur honorin kitteez whut haz gone befure, anna to gif cofurt to doze uf
uses dat iz left behind... i duzint knw if anofur prayer besides dat iz
'lowed but i fur one duzint want it,

ifin ursef wantsa bizit afur da ball inna nofur abenshure to have sucha
ceremonee i iz sure dat sumcatz willz join ursef but i, if i waz lowed ta
bote wuld not want the ball to be changed at all from whut it iz which is
honorin owrz lofed onez anna celebratin derown lifez by showin we iz
catinuin ta lif owrz efin wif owrz losses...

i iz not twinta be rude but i felt i muzta say deze thingz, anna i haz
juzt been telled by mine pounce mates dat we all feelz diz way...

Barbi, who steps back and is almost exhausted as that is the most she has
ever sayed in herown life at one time.
"Bobcat" (not OWR BobQat)

Old September 26th 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 21, 10:39*pm, Bobcat wrote:
On Sep 21, 11:36*am, "Gramby" wrote:

Lizzie is shaking her little teeth chattering. *It is bootifulz and dat
statue of Bast, when I waz in da out, some ole cat told me about dat butted
I waz too kold and hungrie and sik to belief dat dat kud be true. *Now I
knoz I will cee my bitties again sumday. *Piglett goes to her and wraps her
paws around the little cat. *Korze u will cee them, mayhaps at da end of da
ball. *Now I fink it iz time we goez bak and geingz dat preparatinz for da
ball. *Lizzie, u lufbz ta shop anna Toonya haz da botique where dere is
bootiful fingz. *Let us say a purr to Bast and den get on with the pans.

"Community Cats" *wrote in ...
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:50:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie inally shakes herself off and then grooms her furr. *She goes to
Amelia, R we gonna bee able to cee inside the Temple on diz tripz? *I
kno we kan't slide andna run but I finkz it iz profablee bootifulz.

[Anuit overhears this and responds]

Of course, dear cats! Come with me.

[Anuit leads Lizzie, Amelia, Storrmmee, Tutu, Ranger, Pipps, and others
up the temple steps. She moves very slowly, eventually leaning her weight
on Ranger's shoulder. The finally reach the landing at the top of the
temple.

On either side of the entryway are huge golden statues of cats. Pans of
oil behind the statues burn brightly. The statues have eyes of ruby that
reflect the light from the fires. The floor, like the walkways between
buildings, are of smoothest alabaster, polished by the paw pads of many
thousand of cats. As the group enters the temple they see heavy drapes of
crimson velvet tied back on the inner side of the doorway. A matching
door is on the opposite side of the temple. Two dark doorways stand at
the diagonally opposite walls, covered with more crimson curtains.

The ceiling of the temple is at least 20 feet above the floor. In each
corner of the room is another cat statue, these statues slimmer and
taller than those outside. The cats in these statues have their paws
outstretched, appearing to support the heavy stone roof.

Fragrant incense wafts through the air.

Along all four walls torches are mounted at the height a big cat could
just reach if he stretched to full length. Cushioned benches line the
four walls. In the very center of the room is an altar of deepest
amethyst, standing on a gold platform raised from the floor by three
steps. At each corner of the golden platform stand tall oil lamps,
burning with purple flames. And on the very center of the altar the
kitties see a statue of Bast, standing four feet tall. The statue is
crafted from silver and gold, decorated with all manner of fine gem
stones, and having eyes made of emerald. The eyes glow a bright green,
obviously NOT being illuminated by the flickering oil flames.]

Anuit: This, dear kitties, is the Temple of Bast. How do you like it?

You must be Anuit, Yes?!? [With nods to Amelia, and the other cats
some of who Misty may or may not remember from past Jellicle Balls].
My Great, Great, Great, Grandmother, Bonnie the Black Panther who was
the former Mistress of the Night, and her Partner, Galaxy, who was the
master of the Moon use to speak of the Great Temple of Bast. I am not
sure if you ever met her, but she was a tough cat. Unfortunately I
never had to the chance to meet her, and all I have to go on are the
stories that have been passed down to me through the years. Somehow I
inherited Bonnie's "Power of the Night", which I discovered when I was
just a kitten 5 years ago. Somehow a few days ago I got pulled from my
air-conditioned apartment into the "cave" entry where all the symbols
are, and PRESTO. I ended up here inside the Temple of Bast. It lives
up to all the stories I've ever heard... and MORE!!! I am at Your
Service. I have noticed all the various Temple Cats leading into and
out of the various routes leading to the Temple, and the apparition of
Bast Herself. Is it true that the Temple of Bast is under attack from
the Upper World?!? How will the Humans ever find this place -- it is
mystical and enchanted?!? How can I serve the Temple Community and
Bast?!? Given that my powers are those of the Night and Darkness, I
would think they would be rather limited here in the Underworld, still
I got pulled here for a reason.

Misty the Black Panther- Hide quoted text -

Hewwo.
Minesefl, i sit beehynd da sekraterry an ohkayzhunly on dat mousepad
an da widdl blak fingy.
I unnerstana a bwak panfur is kwite larje so if yoo sit on da hoomins
bak it is kwite a site.

Wat? O. Yoo ar da Bobcat. Stil purrdy larj.

Dere is a gnice an misty pways onna iland ware our bwak panfur fren
goze, an dere is a bollkayno dere, an sumtymes a big rainbow. I wuz
shipwrekked an cast ashor dere.

Welcome. Mine hoomin is also a microbiolojist. She is awways
serching fur tiny fings an wavying an wapping dem. I do not see enny
of dem, beclaws i am gnot a microbiolojist. Sumtymes i purrtend i see
fings, an da hoomin gits eggzited an goze in serch ob dem.

MeOwy

MeOwy
Old September 26th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Our howse ugreez wiff yew, totully Pi2nya, n weh fank yeu fur saying wat
yew did to Bobcat n Misty.
Dey neaded tew beh told doze fings, srsly. yeUP
Mosey n Meowy for der big happee family .

Old September 26th 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey, Meowy and da rezt uff hiz famlee fank Anuit grasefully fur da toor n
exkalame dat da Temple iz jest breathtayking, kalm n peecful.

Purrs are heard from awl members uff hiz famlee, inklooding Tygur n Mayzy,
Mosey n Meowy's majikal whimsy bitties..dere vury firzt lowd purr
smiles awl uraownd

Old September 26th 11, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

owr hoomins dunt wike tew wach da nooz on da talky box or effen reed et on
da web cuz et disturbz dem!!
Dey dun effen gotz uh radio. Nope. Wull dey dew but dey dunt lissen tew et
at awl.
Der iz NO gud nooz inny moar wich is sew sad. siiiiii Luffs Mosey

da soft now refuezesta efin sit inna rum iffa furree putz onna talky box
wif pishurez, himz getz berree nurbuz, anna storrmmee hasta spend extra
time wif hisef, soft get nurbuz just listeninta da regular talkee box,
wifowt pishurez, OEJ

yez an i wuz juzt thinkin, mayhapz its a fear of herow n hoomin she iz
pikin up, sinze fear iz notted inna nasure offa kitty, it may be she
needsa try anna comfurt herown hoomin, beclawz himz iza hoomin him mite
be nurfuz abowt ofur hoominz, OEJ

That makes a lot of sense! I know that I have to spend a LOT of my time
comforting my humans, every time they watch the news on TV.

Amelia

In Tha Temple Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 66 October 12th 11 03:39 PM
The Temple Granby Cat community 7 May 9th 09 10:42 PM
Arriving at the Temple Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 May 9th 09 12:56 AM
Repurrt frum da Temple ob Bast Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 5 April 27th 09 07:04 AM
Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!! JGW Cat community 49 July 8th 04 03:50 AM