is anycat here?

Old January 13th 04, 08:43 AM
Miss Violette

Default is anycat here?

we have only seen a few messages today and are concerned there is something
wrong with this server. Tiger anna TV want to get back to their girlfriends
and Trudi, and OEJ are adjitating for the finish of the road trip and anofur
parti, Miss Violette, who actually has soft reading regularly but there are
no posts to read!!!

Old January 13th 04, 04:22 PM
Sonam Dasara

Hihi Miss Violette!

We'ze noticed dat too! I'ze sittin heer inna Starbux wit Tigger sippin
our coffees, but dis iz a long coffee break! Les get back onna da road!

Mlle. Anaïs, eggspecktantly...

Old January 13th 04, 05:32 PM
pam

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
we have only seen a few messages today and are concerned there is something
wrong with this server.

liddle snip...
We hazn't seen enny messujes either...we finks dat da snowmonsters
gottid effurrybuddy! (PacoBell, taking a moment from his constant
perusal of the birds outside the window)

Old January 13th 04, 06:00 PM
Sylvia M.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
we have only seen a few messages today and are concerned there is

something
wrong with this server. Tiger anna TV want to get back to their

girlfriends
and Trudi, and OEJ are adjitating for the finish of the road trip and

anofur
parti, Miss Violette, who actually has soft reading regularly but there

are
no posts to read!!!

I yam heer, Meowmee gotted bizzy, but neow weer bak.
I'yll leef uh tipp, den Letz go!!!

Dyna eegurlee