is anycat here?

Old January 14th 04, 01:30 AM
ChildFree23

We'ze right here. We'ze been reading the newsgroup messages at night,
because Meowmie Debby is too busy sleeping in the morning and earning Toonas
in the afternoon.

Would you like to teach Auntie Becky a thing or two about being quiet?

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
we have only seen a few messages today and are concerned there is

something
wrong with this server. Tiger anna TV want to get back to their

girlfriends
and Trudi, and OEJ are adjitating for the finish of the road trip and

anofur
parti, Miss Violette, who actually has soft reading regularly but there

are
no posts to read!!!

Old January 14th 04, 03:43 AM
Seanette Blaylock

m. L. Briggs had some very interesting things to
say about is anycat here?:
[ meowchat]
Cann reed but canna rite

[Felix makes me type his posts in standard English. :-) (Felix's
secretary/Mom)]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old January 14th 04, 04:20 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

[Felix makes me type his posts in standard English. :-) (Felix's
secretary/Mom)]

Me and mineown brofur Sammy post in meow-chat (cuz we'z kittens and
neber had to learn people-chat), but mineownoffur sisfurs Amelia and
Cleo post in English. I fink dat's cuz Cleo's first hoomin meowmie was a
teacher and English specialst, and becuz our now meowmie iz a mewspaper
editor.

Butted here in r.p.c.c. it's really cool cuz kitties can post in english
or meowchat or catlish or whatever dey want to post in. We'z really like
dat.

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 15th 04, 03:56 AM
Miss Violette

its nice to see the serfur isa workin, Trudi,

Ourz new year isa takin off just fine, hopez yourz isa too, OEJ
Uncle Fred wrote in message
. ..
Miss Violette wrote:
we have only seen a few messages today and are concerned there is

something
wrong with this server. Tiger anna TV want to get back to their

girlfriends
and Trudi, and OEJ are adjitating for the finish of the road trip and

anofur
parti, Miss Violette, who actually has soft reading regularly but there

are
no posts to read!!!

I'ze heer, Miss Violette. We get fewer messages today too, but
we'z got sum SPAM. Not that tasty spam frrum the can effer.
Anywayz, I hope the new year iz goin well fur yu so far.

Jatadiah & his hooman Fred frum Catnada.

Old January 15th 04, 03:57 AM
Miss Violette

Letz hope we getz on wif it soon, Tiger, secretly hopin ta sit her anna look
atta dies beautiful girlcat for a longlong time
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Hihi Miss Violette!

We'ze noticed dat too! I'ze sittin heer inna Starbux wit Tigger sippin
our coffees, but dis iz a long coffee break! Les get back onna da road!

Mlle. Anaïs, eggspecktantly...