The dinner party continues...

Old April 28th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The dinner party continues...

Tiger winks at hiz wifekitty atta same time TV squeezes da paw of hiz
wifekitty, they know why she clarified and are well pleased
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Dat wud be furry nice, M. Lenoir. I shud tell yoo dat itz Mlle. Rebecca,
not Mme.

Rebecca, wondering why she felt she needed to clarify that

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

[M Lenoir]: Merci, Mme Cleopatra. Greetings to all ov you. Mine name is
Lenoir. Greetings, Mmme Rebecca. I would be honored to join you.

Old April 28th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I betted he liked whut you bringed, Tiger
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Gud effinink Cleopatra & TV, Anais & Tiger, Trudi, BK, Rebecca and

Monsieur
Lenoir,
Sooo sorry tu be layte. Sundance and I were hewlping Unka Serge get
betterer.
So glad we can joyne yu awl neow.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

[The dance band begins playing a variety of tunes as the serving staff
continues carrying wonderous gourmet dishes out of the kitchen and
delivering them to the dining kitties.]

Old April 28th 06, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"RPCC Kitties" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:00:52 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Non! Zees is incredible! I had not noticed zat you were also challenged.
You are so elegant and graceful, I had certainly not expected zat.

Yoo iz too kind!

I would be delighted to talk of mine travels, and I would love to hear of
your own (I hear zat ze Community has many aventures). But first, if you
are willing to try a danz, I belief I would most certainly appreciate
yourz company. Since I'z been dealin wif mine injured leg I haf not been
danzing at all. If you fink we could actually do zees, zen I would be
delighted to finally be able to danz again.

Yes, do letz try. Awl dere reely iz to dansin iz to moob to mewsiz dat yoo
enjoyz. Whut kind ub mewzik wud yoo like to try?

Rebecca

Old April 28th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:00:40 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Juz relax wif uses and don't think 'bowt it fur a while, diz mite hep you,
TV, sympatheticalli

Indeed itmight, Monsieur TV. Fanku fur zat suggestion!

Hercule

Old April 28th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:54:49 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger and the other boykittiez shake pawz and TV sayz, whut cuuld we get
yourownsef ta drink? TV, being az socakal az he can

Oh, a glass of ze Inspector's Chateaneuf de Pape would be most welcome!

Hercule

Old April 28th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:07:54 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger winks at hiz wifekitty atta same time TV squeezes da paw of hiz
wifekitty, they know why she clarified and are well pleased

Datz troo, my luff.

It'z gud to see yourownself again - dis haz been a tuf 2 weeks fur
myownself! [smooch, smurgle] May I haff dis dance befur you and da
Inspektor get lostid in yur fudz? [takes Tiger's paw and leads him to
the dance floor]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/28/2006 2:49:17 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old April 29th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"RPCC Kitties" wrote in message
news

Just about any moosic to which kitties can danz. Perhaps somefing slow? If
we do a slow danz such dat we can face each offur while danzing, den I can
keep watch on what to ourz left (your right), and youz could watch what's
on your left (mine right). Dat sounds logical, I fink.

Hercule

Well, OK, but I shud tell yurownself dat I haznt dun much slo dansin before.
But datz a furry gud ideer abowt bein able to watch bof sidez -- Ize alwaze
wurried dat I will bump into anudder kittee when Ize dansin.

Rebecca

Old April 29th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Well, OK, but I shud tell yurownself dat I haznt dun much slo dansin before.
But datz a furry gud ideer abowt bein able to watch bof sidez -- Ize alwaze
wurried dat I will bump into anudder kittee when Ize dansin.

Rebecca

Not to worry - Iz hafen't done ANY danzing in years. I fink I will
remember how to lead, so I hope I won't step on yourown pawz.

Hercule
Old April 29th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yuppelz! Him sed kwote:

Why thank you, Pi2nya! It's delicious. You're a good kitty!

[den he gives me an ear-skritch]

Pit2nya

Old April 29th 06, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

TV looks and sees the 'spektur is alreadi pourin,
RPCC Adventure cats wrote in message
news
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:54:49 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger and the other boykittiez shake pawz and TV sayz, whut cuuld we

get
yourownsef ta drink? TV, being az socakal az he can

Oh, a glass of ze Inspector's Chateaneuf de Pape would be most welcome!

Hercule

Dinner party dilemma (not OT) Susan M Cat anecdotes 32 April 11th 06 05:58 AM
(OT) Humor: The Hallowe'en Party Pat Cat anecdotes 0 October 28th 05 10:54 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Cats are Eating My Dinner Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 61 October 2nd 04 06:46 AM