At the wedwink

Old November 1st 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default At the wedwink

Lucy's eyes open wide.

Little Kitty, I am speachless! Chester, luuk! I neffur expected
anything this grand or purrfect. To call it beyoutiful is an
understatement! Fangu, fangu Little Kitty, for using your tallents to
make owr sellabration effun more speshul and meeningful.

Lucy, furry grateful

Just behind the bride and groom is Little Kitty's new mural. The mural is
currently covered with a white satin sheet. As Lucy and Chester arrive at
the mural, Little Kitty kisses Lucy's paw, shakes Chester's paw, makes a
little bow, and whisks the sheet off her her mural. What appears to the
eyes of the crowd is an exquisite work of art. Chiseled into the marble
walls are images of Lucy and Chester, with some of the local cats, the
local buildings, and friends from RPCC. The images of Lucy and Chester
exactly show their fur colors and textures. The overall effect is
awe-inspiring.

As Lucy and Chester stand spell-bound, the guests begin arriving to
concatulate the new couple.

Old November 1st 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iza booiful pikture, Chester agin almozt wifout wurdz
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
news
[Cleo sniffs back a sniffle and discretely wipes a tear from her eye]

Very touching and very loving vows, both of you.

Kitties, doggies, other honored guests, we have heard Lucy and Chester
speak of the love they hold for each other and of their intentions to
honor, cherish, and protect each other.

[Cleo takes Chester and Lucy's paws in her own]

Lucy, Chester, in accordance with the honored traditions of this Community
and in the presence of these, your R.P.C.C family and friends, I do hereby
pronounce you winked!

[Cleo nods again, and O.T. and Scooter dog again come forward. This time
they approach the center of the front edge of the stage, from the
courtyard level. When they reach the edge of the stage they tug on a
hidden release lever, and a middle set of stairs silently glides into
place. This middle set of stairs leads from the stage directly behind
Chester and Lucy down to the courtyard.]

Friends and family, may I present - Lucy and Chester, bewinked!

[With this announcement, the organist begins playing Mendelssohn's Wedding
March. Lucy and Chester, paw in paw, descend the stairs together and walk
the long aisle along the center of the courtyard. They proceed to a spot
near the guest book signing table, with their friend cats meowing loud
concatulations. Local resident kitties, sitting along the tops of the
surrounding walls, meow their concatulations as well.

Old November 1st 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester turnz to the onlooking assembli anna sayz diz iz da wurk of da mozt
talinted Little Kitty, purleze koncatulate her mozt creatif self, Chester
who startz da appawz
oups.com...

Old November 2nd 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Oh my towz! Dat was luffly! Deze two kittiez are purrfekt fur eech
offur! [snif, snif]

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:22:58 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

after he composes hizsef chester beginsta speak...

dearest loferli luci... a mancat only haz nine lifez... i used da firzt oe
wif hoomanz dat i hafint telled mine current hoomanz abowt, I uzed da sekund
life gettin owtta da death cageplaze anna to the gud kage plaze, now i iz
uzin da third one devotin minesef to deze kurrint hoomanz... dat meanz i haz
six lifez left... I purmize dat 1 will be devoted ta makin you sekure, 1
will be devoted to doin citin stuff wif yoursef, 1 will be devoted ta makein
yoursef laff... 1 will be devotedta gettin uses gud fudz, 1 will be
devotedta findin uses da bezt nappin plazes, anna 1 willz be devoted ta
payin attinshun to your moztezt bootifullezt self...

Chester falls silent and then just stands there beclawz he feelz that
nomatter whut he sayz it wuldint be eliqwint enuf fur the visin of
loveliness in furn of him... then...

I will allatime lofe yoursef anna do whutefur i kan to see dat you iz gifen
da bezt nine lifez you kan haf.

The Porter Cats wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 31, 6:41 pm, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:

These two kitties have chosen to recite their own vows to each other,
describing the degree of their commitment to each other. Lucy, are you
ready to read your vows to Chester?

"Yess, I am!"

Lucy clears her throat and smiles shyly at Chester.

"I, Lucy, chooz you, Chester, to be mine best frend and my luff for
life. I luff yur constant friendship. You haf shown me what true luff
is and made my dreams come tru. I prommis to tenderly care fur you, to
luff you and to support you, and I prommis to always be ther fur you.
I will giff you strength to pursew yur dreems. You will neffur be
alone, Chester. My hart will always be yurs."

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/1/2007 8:26:04 PM
Old November 2nd 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Dat wuz furry lubly, wuznt it, Hercule? An Little Kitty did a wunnerful
job wif da mural, don't yoo fingk?

Rebecca

Old November 2nd 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi's noze twiches and she stares intentli atta sundanze... makes a
note...
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
[Sundance thinks to himself]

Dat serrymony wuz furry moovin, an juss bootiful. I kant imajin a

bedderer
one, an Toonya lukz so furry luvlee, too. I wunner...

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pit2nya takes out a dainty wite layce hanky and wipes a tear

Oh, dat wuz soo b-u-t-ful, an sooo moovink!

Da whole serrymonee wuz juzt purrrrfikt!

She luukz akrozz at Sundance an smilez, den wypez hur eyez uhgen

--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 2nd 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Bad sekkaterry! When iz dat bootkamp???

Sundance, not Rebecca

Old November 2nd 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Agen she gitz da name rong???? Dere muss be a pet stor sumwharez dat wud
take herown wurfliss self.

Sundance, still not Rebecca

et...

Old November 2nd 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Doz kittenz wedwink danzes startz wif da wife kitty and huzband kitty
gettingz da first danz? O. T. you and Willow sitz down rite here by myself
and Wascal and wait yourown turnz.