OT :Feeling really stressed & sad today

Old July 5th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default OT :Feeling really stressed & sad today

Kylatte =^. .^=` wrote:
Well, I guess the chain finally broke on my mood swing..I can't seem to be
able to do ANYTHING right. snip

Lots and lots of purrs for you and your husband,
Polonca and Soncek
Old July 5th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bettina wrote:
{{{{{Kyla and husband}}}}}

It is a strange time-quality at the moment. Can feel with you.
Things seem to overwhelm me too at the moment.
My nerve costume is so thin and everything gets to me right now as
well.
The world seems full with bad behaving people and bad things
happening.
I am searching for the sense of all again.
So - others are fighting too, Kyla, please keep your strenght.
Fight the bad times through - there will be other ones. It always has
been that way.
We are here to make the world a better place and everyone counts!

Hugs and purrs from
Bettina
keep that in mind.

Lots and lots of purrs for you, Bettina,
Polonca and Soncek
Old July 5th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

Thank you ...everything is fine with me and DH.
It turned out to be a side effects of one of his 'daily' meds, which he is
no longer taking.
Love and hugs
Kyla

Old July 7th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

"polonca12000" Kylatte =^. .^=` wrote:
Well, I guess the chain finally broke on my mood swing..I can't seem to
be able to do ANYTHING right. snip

Lots and lots of purrs for you and your husband,
Polonca and Soncek

Thank you sweetie, everything is okay now...
It was a side effect of one of his meds, which he quit taking.
Hug
Kyla

Old July 8th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

(((((((((Bettina and Kyla))))))))))

Joy

Thank you Joy...it is indeed a strange World/times we live in and we all
need to keep our strength and be kind to each other.
Things are better here with me and DH,
Altho all the things going on in the World are rather unsetteling,
the only thing we can do is pray hard.

Thank you both, Joy and Bettina for your kindness'
Hug
Kyla

OT Feeling Sad Today Kyla`=^. .^=` Cat anecdotes 12 June 18th 08 09:46 PM
Feeling lonely today... [email protected] Cat anecdotes 72 March 29th 08 11:43 PM
I'm feeling sad today blkcatgal Cat anecdotes 20 February 14th 07 11:48 PM
I AM SO STRESSED Karen Cat anecdotes 42 March 30th 06 03:11 AM
stressed-out cat B Keene Cat health & behaviour 20 March 17th 04 06:41 PM