Merlin is in. . .

Old July 4th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Merlin is in. . .

my pants. I laid my clothing out on the bed as I always do before stepping
into the shower. So I get done, get out and stroll through the bedroom to
where my stuff is while drying my hair and face. I get to the bed and find
that Merlin is sleeping in my pants and on top of my bra and shirt. I slid
the bra and shirt out from under him, but decided not to dislodge him from
my pants until I absolutely have to. So now I can honestly say that Rob
isn't the only male in this house to get into my pants.

Pam S.

Old July 4th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`

"tanadashoes"
my pants. I laid my clothing out on the bed as I always do before
stepping into the shower. So I get done, get out and stroll through the
bedroom to where my stuff is while drying my hair and face. I get to the
bed and find that Merlin is sleeping in my pants and on top of my bra and
shirt. I slid the bra and shirt out from under him, but decided not to
dislodge him from my pants until I absolutely have to. So now I can
honestly say that Rob isn't the only male in this house to get into my
pants.

Pam S.

ROTFLOL...
thank you Pam for making me spit my latte onto a passing Mosey.
Kyla

Old July 5th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 4, 4:34 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
my pants. I laid my clothing out on the bed as I always do before stepping
into the shower. So I get done, get out and stroll through the bedroom to
where my stuff is while drying my hair and face. I get to the bed and find
that Merlin is sleeping in my pants and on top of my bra and shirt. I slid
the bra and shirt out from under him, but decided not to dislodge him from
my pants until I absolutely have to. So now I can honestly say that Rob
isn't the only male in this house to get into my pants.

Laughing until tears stream down my face or lutsdmf

--
Will in New Haven

Old July 5th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
my pants. I laid my clothing out on the bed as I always do before
stepping into the shower. So I get done, get out and stroll through the
bedroom to where my stuff is while drying my hair and face. I get to the
bed and find that Merlin is sleeping in my pants and on top of my bra and
shirt. I slid the bra and shirt out from under him, but decided not to
dislodge him from my pants until I absolutely have to. So now I can
honestly say that Rob isn't the only male in this house to get into my
pants.

Pam S.

Pretty good, Merlin. Dante likes to climb into my pants while I'm, erm, on
the loo. What a ridiculous creature.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 5th 08, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Pretty good, Merlin. Dante likes to climb into my pants while I'm, erm, on
the loo. What a ridiculous creature.

Heh, both Caliban and - shock, horror - ladylike little Mir like to do
that, too.

Old July 5th 08, 10:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

tanadashoes wrote:
my pants. I laid my clothing out on the bed as I always do before
stepping into the shower. So I get done, get out and stroll through
the bedroom to where my stuff is while drying my hair and face. I
get to the bed and find that Merlin is sleeping in my pants and on
top of my bra and shirt. I slid the bra and shirt out from under
him, but decided not to dislodge him from my pants until I absolutely
have to. So now I can honestly say that Rob isn't the only male in
this house to get into my pants.
Pam S.

Oh my Gosh, you made me laugh. LOL. Good thing I didn't have my diet
sprite in my mouth or it would be all over the monitor. :~)

kili

Old July 5th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

Pretty good, Merlin. Dante likes to climb into my pants while I'm, erm,
on the loo. What a ridiculous creature.

Heh, both Caliban and - shock, horror - ladylike little Mir like to do
that, too.

LOL! If they do it at the same time, that would be something to behold.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 5th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

Pretty good, Merlin. Dante likes to climb into my pants while I'm, erm,
on the loo. What a ridiculous creature.

Heh, both Caliban and - shock, horror - ladylike little Mir like to do
that, too.

LOL! If they do it at the same time, that would be something to behold.

They frequently fight about the place in the pants. They also ambush
each other from my pants. Never a dull moment.

Old July 5th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Pretty good, Merlin. Dante likes to climb into my pants while I'm, erm, on
the loo. What a ridiculous creature.

That's one of Ranger's favorite things to do, too. He doesn't do it as
often when the weather is warm, but once we have a cool day again he be
back at it.

New housemate for Merlin (long) Micha[_2_] Cat anecdotes 11 January 4th 08 10:23 PM
Merlin got mobbed Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 11 June 5th 06 06:11 PM
Merlin not a fan of Kate Bush Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 17 May 17th 06 11:13 PM
Merlin - Day 1 Stacey Cat anecdotes 12 September 8th 03 08:24 PM
Merlin - Day 2 - New Name (Long) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 6 September 7th 03 10:08 PM