The Halloween party

Old October 27th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default The Halloween party

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
If dere iz bitteez arown, I will try to keep da smilee face tord dem.
Duznt
Pit2nya luk nice?

Sundance

Sundance, ats a wunnderful costume! An Rebecca, you is bootiful.

Tabitha

Yup, I ugree. Go hab sum fun

Mosey

Old October 27th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[Ranger follows Sammy into the house. As they enter they see some
kittens sliding down the banister. They run up to the top of the stairs,
leap onto the banister, slide all the way down, and ploomp onto a pile
of soft pillows. Ranger sees this and his eyes light up.

He streaks up the stairs, waits until the banister is clear, then leaps
up. He sits with his front paws together in front of him and slides down
the banister that way. As he reaches the bottom he makes a mighty leap.

As he sails way over the pile of soft pillows he meows "Uh oh!". He
lands a few feet beyond the pillows with a loud "Oof" then starts to
slide on the highly polished wooden floor. He heads straight toward a
nice comfy cushion - the one that Cleo is resting on. Since his paws are
splayed out akimbo he is unable to control his slide. He slides directly
into Cleo's cushion, hitting the cushion with his nosecone first. His
nosecone slides under Cleo's cushion and Ranger's head slips nose-first
into the nosecone. Ranger extricates himself from under the cushion and
sits shaking his head, the nosecone thoroughly jammed onto his head,
covering his nose and eyes.

When Ranger's nosecone slid under Cleo's cushion, rolling her off the
cushion. After she picks herself up again she stalks over to where
Ranger is trying to get the nosecone off his face. She draws back a paw
and lands a might WHAP! on the end of Ranger's nosecone. It knocks the
nosecone loose. Ranger sits shaking his head, his eyes rolling.]

Ummm, fanks Cleocatra. I'z sorry, I din't mean to bump you.

Ranger

[Mosey smurkles]
Yew guyz bee kareful. Go gits sum fudz gnow n enjoy da basement..
Et iz sew mutch fun.

Old October 27th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat souns like funfun. Let me gitz mine outfitz bak on and den we kan go to
da pati.

He goes to the back porch, puts on the constume then, returns to say goodbye
to Uncle Dan.

They arrive at the house just in time to see Ranger about to plow into Cleo.
"Watch...." too late, Cleo is rolled off her cushion. O T leans into Harri
and says "I betz himselfz iz gonna get a good smack for dat". I hopez Cleo
iz ok.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

I realli likes dat kostum. Mineown iz on da dak porch. it iz just
suphin
gramby made for myownselfz. Her just fitted me in a c-thru shirt anna
painted fazez on boff sidez of itselfz. Her said I didn't needz paddink,
waz big nuff.

How iz we going to da parti Harri? He stands bsside her, takes his paw
and
rubs the back of her ear as he speaks.

[Harri purrs as she rubs the top of her head under OT's chin.]

I was finkin we could just 'port over. I din't want to scare da kittens
an da bunny rabbits in da area arond Tabifa an Mosey's house. I hear
dere's a lot of bunnies and kittens dere tonight.

But I'z gots a spare motorcycle in da garage dere, so we can ride da
motorcycle back here after da party!

Harri

Old October 27th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:12:22 -0500, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

[Tabitha and Mosey are rushing around their big house on the lake,
getting everything arranged just right. Mosey makes sure that the lights
are lit in all the decorations, and Tabitha makes sure that all the
foods and snacks are fresh and nicely displayed. They both step back and
admire how nice the house looks.

The sun is just starting to set as a golden shimmer appears on the front
lawn and Cleopatra and Amelia step out of the teleporter. Tabitha and
Mosey welcome them and Mosey shows them into the house as Tabitha stays
on the front porch to welcome guests. More kitties arrive, singly and in
small groups. Kitties stand around in the yard and on the porch
visiting, with others wandering through the house and checking out the
buffet.

Before long the sun sets and dark falls. The night is moonless and the
house far from any neighbors so the Jack o'Lanterns on the porch are the
only light outside. Tabitha hears rather than sees the next arrivals
through the teleporter, followed by a boisterous "Hey, there,
Fluffytail! Long time no see!" as Jocko the diving cat climbs the front
steps. He is dressed in an old-fashioned deep diving suit, a cat-sized
brass helmet dangling at his waist. "I came with some friends".

As he says that Tabitha is startled by a huge black mountain lion
leaping to the porch and letting loose with the mountain lion's
trademark shrieking roar. This one, though, is wearing a ridiculous
looking set of clip-on bunny ears and has a white fuzzy buff taped to
the end of her tail. Tabitha swallows nervously, composes herself, and
asks "My, who is this bunny rabbit? You don't look like any of the bunny
rabbits I've seen around here before". The mountain lion sweeps off her
bunny ears and purrs "It's me, Big Mama! This is a good costume, huh?
I'm so glad I fooled you!" as Jocko winks at Tabitha.

Tabitha sees movement out of the corner of her eye and hears soft
whispering. She listens carefully and is just able to make out "I don't
think we should, they won't remember us. They won't like us!". Jocko
hears the whispering as well and calls out "Gigi, Pepe, come on up!"
Slowly and hesitantly two skunks approach the steps. They are both
wearing kitty-cat costumes. "Hi, Mrs. Fluffytail. I hope it's ok that we
came. Jocko insisted that we should. We can always leave..."

"Hi, you guys! I haven't seen you in months. And you haven't had a
chance to meet my wink, Mosey. It's so good to see you again! We have
lots of food and drinks, and lots of toys and games and there's music
inside and lots of kitties who will love to talk to you. Oh, here's
Mosey now. Mosey, these are Pepe and Gigi. They're the skunks we met
over on Catalina Island. and this is Jocko the diving cat, and this big
bunny rabbit is really Big Mama the mountain lion. Everybody, this is my
handsome wink, Mosey".

Tabitha

[A porter twinkles, and a petite Persian in a sexy maid's costume
walks out]

Meow gize: I'ze Magenta frum da Rocky Horror Piksure Show!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/26/2008 11:23:54 PM
Old October 27th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

:

[...]

Meow Mme. Anaïs...yew wook reely nise. Furry nise kostoom.
C'mon in n visit, n hav sum fudz n fun.

Mosey [wondering where Tabitha went off to]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old October 27th 08, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

If dere iz bitteez arown, I will try to keep da smilee face tord dem.
Duznt
Pit2nya luk nice?

Sundance

Sundance, ats a wunnderful costume! An Rebecca, you is bootiful.

Tabitha

Pit2nta iz wearring herown mask and tuxeedo furz.
Tabbitha, cud yu purrleez ty mine bowtie?
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey joins Tabitha Yew bof wook really nise, come on in n have sume fun n
fudz

Paw-Ees:
Da akkownt izzint letting mineownself pozt unner myown nayme rite neow,
i'z nottid shur wyynott!

Wook at yerown 'setting' uz myown adbise sez Mosey
Mabbee a Halloween Greebling gottit *shrugs*
Gotta slide down da bannister n see iffen et needs more polishingh
hee hee hee
Mosey wheeeeeeeeeeeee
Floomp..et iz fyne

Old October 27th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Mosey and Tabitha, dressed like Bikers, welcome dem n tell dem Cleo iz
umkay.
No wurries, da bannister iz wurking n Ranger obershot da sawft pillow n
plowed into Cleo n got a smack on the head, but she is umkay. Heere, hab
sum nise nip ciders.

Dat souns like funfun. Let me gitz mine outfitz bak on and den we kan go
to da pati.

He goes to the back porch, puts on the constume then, returns to say
goodbye to Uncle Dan.

They arrive at the house just in time to see Ranger about to plow into
Cleo. "Watch...." too late, Cleo is rolled off her cushion. O T leans
into Harri and says "I betz himselfz iz gonna get a good smack for dat".
I hopez Cleo iz ok.
"Harri Roadcat"
:

I realli likes dat kostum. Mineown iz on da dak porch. it iz just
suphin
gramby made for myownselfz. Her just fitted me in a c-thru shirt anna
painted fazez on boff sidez of itselfz. Her said I didn't needz
paddink, I

Old October 27th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 23:18:59 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Meow Mme. Anaïs...yew wook reely nise. Furry nise kostoom. C'mon in n
visit, n hav sum fudz n fun.

Mosey [wondering where Tabitha went off to]

Yes, Anais, dat is a lofely costume!

(Sorry, Mosey, mine hoomin wented to bed early an wouldn't get back up to
type fur me. Da nerve!]

Tabitha
Old October 27th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T sees the big mountain lion and takes a step back. Now datz one big
kitty. I wonderz what heself eatz for lunch.

Willow smacks himself on the hack of the neck and sayz, Anyfing her
wantza@@@

:

Old October 28th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 23:18:59 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Meow Mme. Anaïs...yew wook reely nise. Furry nise kostoom. C'mon in n
visit, n hav sum fudz n fun.

Mosey [wondering where Tabitha went off to]

Yes, Anais, dat is a lofely costume!

(Sorry, Mosey, mine hoomin wented to bed early an wouldn't get back up to
type fur me. Da nerve!]

Tabitha

Mine Meowmie haz a nazty floomonster dat keeps hur sik . Her hazt da nrg
tew pway wiffen usses.
Mosey