Att: Granby

Old November 19th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
val189

Default Att: Granby

Hi -

Can you convey to Lee (Stormee) that the arc gang is missing her
terribly, and is concerned. I think she has my 'real' eml.

Val
Old November 19th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:26:32 -0800 (PST), val189's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hi -

Can you convey to Lee (Stormee) that the arc gang is missing her
terribly, and is concerned. I think she has my 'real' eml.

Val

I'm not Granby, but I can tell you that her computer is indeed dead,
as Dan said, and so she can't email you. Prehaps Gramby has something
to add...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/19/2008 12:32:58 PM

Old November 19th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lee said she is fine and will be back when she can. She also said since she
isn't on, her house is as clean as it ever has been.

She said you have the best crock pot recopies and to ask for them and, the
cake recipe.

"Granby" wrote in message
Ok can and will do.

Old November 20th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
val189

On Nov 19, 3:35 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee said she is fine and will be back when she can. She also said since she
isn't on, her house is as clean as it ever has been.

She said you have the best crock pot recopies and to ask for them and, the
cake recipe.

I know what she means - I was sans 'puter for a month and got tons
done.

I am not sure what recipes she means. I can google the archives but
promise nothing.

My cat, by the way, was not at all tempted by an enormous cardboard
box I left lying on the floor for him to enter. I thought they all
loved to investigate snug lairs. He's rather hole up on the bed.
Old November 21st 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, there are "Cats" who like the finer things in life i.e. your bed and
there are adventure cats who like hidey holes. I will ask Lee which recipes
she meant. I know the cake one was made in a crock pot which she found
fascinating.

Old November 22nd 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purleeeez pozt dat kayke resepee!
Meowmeez kaykz turn owt lyke bigbig kookeez.flat!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 22nd 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When get it, I will do that. I can't imagine a cake you can make in a
crock pot. Could google but want one someone knows will work!

PING GRANBY Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 0 September 28th 08 10:00 PM
ping Granby Kylatte =^. .^=` Cat anecdotes 0 July 1st 08 11:36 PM
Ping Granby Kyla =^. .^=` Cat anecdotes 0 June 16th 08 07:36 PM
Meow! Granby! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] Cat community 10 September 3rd 07 11:46 AM