At the reception

Old October 23rd 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default At the reception

tiger getsa kushin fur der furnd... owrz annipursari iz june fife... i liked
diz day beclawz itz in between owrz purr days so we kan haffa huge
celbrashun fur three dayz... and to self... anna i iza mancat so diz way i
wunt furgetz... anna wif mine adfancin age diz iza catcern. tiger

--
Have a great day
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Oct 22, 5:18 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:08:55 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Harri, yoor wedwink wuz mor breftaking an byootiful den I cud imajin,
and now dis wunnerful ceptshiun!

[Waves at MeOwy]

Hihi MeOwy,

Wood yoo likes to sit wifs Tiger and myownself
ober heer?

Doze iz luffly annimactsacars dat yoo tatted. Duz
dis make yoo a tatting cat?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/22/2009 7:16:41 PM

I fink it means I yam a puddy tat.
Er, a puddy tatter.
Dat wud be a cat dat tats.

I wud wike to sit wif yoo an Tiger Mme. Anais. Pawaps I cud tat
sumfing fur yoor own animalfursury?
MeOwy, sew pweezed to sit neks tew da weegal Anais, an da hansom
Tiger.

Old October 24th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:12:41 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

I fink it means I yam a puddy tat.
Er, a puddy tatter.
Dat wud be a cat dat tats.

I wud wike to sit wif yoo an Tiger Mme. Anais. Pawaps I cud tat
sumfing fur yoor own animalfursury?
MeOwy, sew pweezed to sit neks tew da weegal Anais, an da hansom
Tiger.

Aww, datz nice ob yoo to say! So how did yoo like
yur furst Jellicle Ball?

Heer, haff sum ob dis nip-Sancerre [pours MeOwy a
glass] it goes furry well wif seefuds.

[Tiger] Haff sum ob dese oysterz on da haff-shell
[pays over a plate to MeOwy]

So didja meet any nice boycats at da Ball?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/23/2009 7:02:25 PM
Old October 24th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 23, 5:05*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:12:41 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

I fink it means I yam a puddy tat.
Er, a puddy tatter.
Dat wud be a cat dat tats.

I wud wike to sit wif yoo an Tiger Mme. Anais. Pawaps I cud tat
sumfing fur yoor own animalfursury?
MeOwy, sew pweezed to sit neks tew da weegal Anais, an da hansom
Tiger.

* * * * Aww, datz nice ob yoo to say! So how did yoo like
yur furst Jellicle Ball?

* * * * Heer, haff sum ob dis nip-Sancerre [pours MeOwy a
glass] it goes furry well wif seefuds.

* * * * [Tiger] Haff sum ob dese oysterz on da haff-shell
[pays over a plate to MeOwy]

* * * * So didja meet any nice boycats at da Ball?

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/23/2009 7:02:25 PM

MMmm. Sow bawishus, da wine. Fangyu. Da Jellicle Ball wuz a furry
pwofound an upliftink eggsperienz, an da dansing mos 'joyyabl. I had
a furry nice 'skort hoo wuz a gwate dansur. Dat wuz Ranger
Greykitten. Furry zoomy, he wuz.
It iss purrdy indiscribblabl, da Ball. Sew gwad I wuz dere, an dat
mine own muvver an bruvver were honored.
I pweesheate dat Mme. Anais wuz sew gwayshus.
I dont fink I meeted enny boycatz. Cannot kwite rememfur effuryfing.
MeOwy, sniffing her little plate of seefudz, wif an occasional lik.
And sipping 'nip-sancerre.
Old October 26th 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T stands and looks at all the lovely gifts. He is thinking that this was
so good of their friends. I jus wonner where Harri iz gonna pudt all diz
stuffz. He realli likes da magikal bedz.
"Granby" wrote in message
Dem iz bootifulz. Piglett izn diz lufflee?
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Oct 20, 12:25 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[Once the bewinking ceremony completes, the kitties begin heading for the
teleporters then appearing in the garden at Cleo's Place. The weather at
the mountain retreat is clear and sunny, with scattered clouds in a deep
blue sky.

Long tables loaded with foods, deserts, and drinks are lined up along the
edge of the garden. Comfortable pillows and cushions are scattered around
the grounds, with piles of kitty toys also spread around the grounds. A
supervised play area is available for the enjoyment of the tiny kittens,
and a band plays softly for the enjoyment of grownup cats.

Cats from the Community appear one and two at a time. Likewise do Second
World cats and Cat Island cats, the latter group appearing impressed by
Cleo's large retreat. OT can be seen greeting guests as they arrive,
looking around when not otherwise occupied looking for Harri.

A small shadow darts across the garden, causing several kitties to look
up. A very large eagle can be seen banking over the garden, sweeping it's
wings to allow it to climb steeply. Something can be seen in the eagle's
talons, but it's not possible to see what it is. The eagle continues to
circle as he climbs, higher and higher. As he reaches a significant
altitude the eagle opens his talons, and whatever he had been carrying
drops swiftly, headed right for the garden!

At an altitude of a few hundred feet the dropped object, which can now be
seen to be orange in color, blossoms into a huge parachute. Harri Roadcat
steers the parachute in loops over the grounds, finally making a straight
approach right towards the garden. As her paws touch the ground she pulls
the release strap and allows the parachute to fall away, then streaks
directly to OT, leaping into his paws.]

Wheee!!! Fred da Eagle wanted to gif me a parachute ride as a bewinking
gift. He has offered to gif you a lift, too, if you wantz.

Harri

Harri, yoor wedwink wuz mor breftaking an byootiful den I cud imajin,
and now dis wunnerful ceptshiun!
I haf a gift dat I haff made mineseff. I has tatted tew pieces fur
yoo and OT. In da center of eech wun ar thu ledders:
B-O-B.
Butted itted not about Bob, it stanz fur "Blessings ob thu Bast".
Wun fur yoorsewf, and wun fur OT, to pwayce on the edje of yoor twin
kittee beds to west yoor hedds on. Dey ar antimacatssars.

Fangyu fur awl dis memerruble tyme.

Wuffingwee, MeOwy