Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Old January 10th 10, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10 minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)
Old January 10th 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10 minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Sew hapy she saf. Erf cakes knot funn. TuTu
Old January 10th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MeOwy"
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10 minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Puuuuuurrpuuuuuurr
Meowmie hurded dat yoo goytte unnnuerune ugin tewdaaaaay Sundaaaay
n I hoap yoooo r umakayyyyyy...MrrrrrrrrrrrrrT....ohhhhhhhhh ...
dey keeep haypeninH tew yerownself...puuuuuurr puuuurr
Yoo gize keap sayfe.
luffs Mosey

Old January 10th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze no how yu feelz, weze had dem heer too. Ar RB kittiez were in da
big big Loma Prieta greebling attak. Dat waz furry furry giant.

Booker

Old January 11th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 10, 3:03*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. *I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10 minutes
to get home to rescue her. *She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Gudgud dat yoons is ok. R hous is purrin four yoo.

--
Missy, four her Hous
Old January 11th 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:03:07 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10 minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Oh mine towz!

Yo an yur meowmie sur needs sum nip!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/10/2010 8:01:42 PM
Old January 11th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

MeOwy wrote:

Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10 minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Purrrs. There was no news of a Quake here in Canada that I saw. Where
abouts is this?

--
Regards,
Fred

Old January 11th 10, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dear hoomin hersef purbli hasa persunal black hole like minesuf doez, barbi,
just peeking owta anzwer

--
Have a wonderful day

Old January 11th 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna if da Gramby haz one of deze black holez, it better be
big enuf for three kitties too. If her getz dat skared we wanna be wiff
herself.