I was new here but....

Old September 15th 03, 06:54 PM
Kelly

"Steve G" wrote in message
om...
"Kelly Rossignol" wrote in message

(...)

I used to be a regular poster in this newsgroup and am convinced that

some
people in this newsgroup actually THRIVE on the arguing and love it.

Replace 'this newsgroup' with 'every newsgroup'.

Riiight... yes of course.... every newsgroup.

Then you have arguments
that tend to subtly say "I have the bigger dick!!!! I do, I do!",

typically
with the participants being male (they do say that when males use
conversation with each other, it's for the purpose of showing dominance

and
not much else).

Oh yes, indeed. In fact, I just asked a mate of mine if he fancied
popping out for a beer. That certainly showed him who's boss!

Ah ha but what is your motivation for going out for a beer? Certainly to
determine who can successfully pick up that pretty blonde across the bar.
But alas, I digress since this is a cat newsgroup.

Kelly