My email that I'm distributing to all of the major area news

Old June 25th 05, 12:18 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:30:02 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio

OK, I am prepared to call bull**** if someone tries to forge you.

My working conclusion has been that you are using this technology
because you find it interesting and want to support it.

Ok, Ya got me.
Yea, I guess that's part of the reason, also.

I can relate. I have never upgraded from PGP 2.6.2., which I regard
as perfect in every way. This is why it will probably be a cold day
in hell before I ever upgrade beyond 98se. I want my DOS. Maybe the
NSA can crack it -- but not on my system, without either killing me or
letting me in on the secret that they have that capability. I don't
think they will waste a bullet on the likes of me.

Charlie

Old June 25th 05, 07:49 PM
Brad

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:40:15 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
] wrote:

Were you over there?
I pulled a real low draft number, and got **** faced drunk the
day Nixon announced the total withdrawal, to celebrate.
I would have wound up walking rice paddys with an M-16
the following year.

Yes I was I stayed out of the rice paddies except for getting shot
down a couple of times.....I was a door gunner/crew chief on a Huey
assault helicopter I was all gung ho and volunteered my brother older
by two years went as a door gunner and I was so proud of him that I
wanted to follow in his footsteps......it was an interesting to say
the least time in my life......to keep my sanity I never proclaimed
that I was fighting for anything other than to hopefully help end the
war......

When I got home I did the hippy thing for a few years another great
time in my life which maybe was more dangerous to my health than
getting my butt shot at in Vietnam.......lol...

Do you still do any standup that must be a really difficult thing to
do......even if I had the material I don't think I could ever try
it......

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

Real Life Sucks, partly OT, Major Rant, Vent, and hissyfit...oh,and it's a long one Tanada Cat anecdotes 48 December 21st 04 06:06 PM
Major purrs needed Dan Mahoney Cat anecdotes 33 January 25th 04 07:06 PM
Major BW!! Lisa ^..^ Cat anecdotes 4 January 15th 04 03:35 AM
Major Purrs to all Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 1 August 21st 03 06:02 AM
Major cat problems GR81 Cat health & behaviour 20 July 5th 03 10:30 AM