Test, Please Ignore

Old May 20th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Test, Please Ignore

The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to find
them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

Old May 20th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

"Sherry" wrote in message
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to find
them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

Well, okay. I didn't seem to goof that up too badly. Or at least it looks so
from this end. I'm trying to figure out News.individual.net. Sorry for the
test posting.

Sherry

Old May 20th 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sherry wrote:

"Sherry" wrote in message
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to
find them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

Well, okay. I didn't seem to goof that up too badly. Or at least it
looks so from this end. I'm trying to figure out News.individual.net.
Sorry for the test posting.

Hey, it was on topic! You seem to have it sorted. Looks fine on this
end, too.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old May 20th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Sherry typed:
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to
find them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

But Muuuuuuum, I want pie. Pie Pie! I want Pie!!!!

(ie, we hear you loud & clear, Sherry. its working)

Yowie

Old May 20th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:11:49 +0300, Marina wrote:
Sherry wrote:

"Sherry" wrote in message
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to
find them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

Well, okay. I didn't seem to goof that up too badly. Or at least it
looks so from this end. I'm trying to figure out News.individual.net.
Sorry for the test posting.

Hey, it was on topic! You seem to have it sorted. Looks fine on this
end, too.

I usually killfile anybody who posts a test message, but I agree that
post was ontopic. Don't we get to find out what happened to the lost
kittens' mittens? Guess I have to go to google to find out.
Old May 20th 10, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Sherry wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to
find them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

Well, okay. I didn't seem to goof that up too badly. Or at least it
looks so from this end. I'm trying to figure out News.individual.net.
Sorry for the test posting.

Hey, it was on topic! You seem to have it sorted. Looks fine on this
end, too.

I usually killfile anybody who posts a test message, but I agree that
post was ontopic. Don't we get to find out what happened to the lost
kittens' mittens? Guess I have to go to google to find out.

TuTu has a mitten on one front paw and a glove on the other paw.
I asked her "how come?" but she isn't talking. MLB
Old May 20th 10, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sherry wrote:
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to find
them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

When I saw the header I guessed you were trying NIN. :-)

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old May 20th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to find
them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

It's fatal to say "test, please ignore." No one can ;-)
NIN is working for you.
Tweed

Old May 20th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Sherry wrote:
The three little kittens lost their mittens and dont know where to find
them. "Oh, mother dear; we
greatly fear, our mittens we have lost. WHAT?? Lost your mittens? You
naughty kittens. You shall have no pie.

When I saw the header I guessed you were trying NIN. :-)

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Okay, what's NIN? I googled and found a variety of acronymns, ranging from
Navy Identification Number to various others--but none seemed to fit.

MaryL

Old May 20th 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris BA

20.5.2010 23:05, MaryL kirjoitti:

Okay, what's NIN? I googled and found a variety of acronymns, ranging
from Navy Identification Number to various others--but none seemed to fit.

MaryL

News.Individual.Net, a news server used by many on this ng.
See more at:
http://news.individual.net/

--
Christine in Finland

Ignore me, will ya... Joe Dee Cat anecdotes 0 December 18th 09 12:45 AM
Test - Ignore Yowie Cat anecdotes 0 July 7th 05 07:37 AM
ignore Rebecca Root Cat health & behaviour 1 June 11th 05 02:39 AM
test - pls ignore kaeli Cats - misc 6 August 30th 04 03:23 PM
test - please ignore Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 2 February 1st 04 01:37 PM