Kan Ai Hab Sum Purrz,, Pleez? Sent Nov 2, 2013

Old November 2nd 13, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default Kan Ai Hab Sum Purrz,, Pleez? Sent Nov 2, 2013

Oh hai may gud furendz n fambly,

Mai ai ax yew fur sum popurrs pleez?
I ran entu da out on Halloween en da rayne, n den cot uh cole. Ai m sneezin
lawtz, n Mom & Pa r gunna cawl uh TED on Mundai, tu she ubowt dat n mai
fang dat iz bofering meh ulso.
Fangu vury mutch.
Lufz
Mosey..awf fur uh nap wif da Hoominz nao. yeUp/ai jezt sneezd on Meowmie
Kyla'z bak, but hur haz uh Cat shurt on..YAWN

Old November 3rd 13, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:35:52 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Oh hai may gud furendz n fambly,

Mai ai ax yew fur sum popurrs pleez?

I ran entu da out on Halloween en da rayne, n den cot uh cole. Ai m sneezin

lawtz, n Mom & Pa r gunna cawl uh TED on Mundai, tu she ubowt dat n mai

fang dat iz bofering meh ulso.

Fangu vury mutch.

Lufz

Mosey..awf fur uh nap wif da Hoominz nao. yeUp/ai jezt sneezd on Meowmie

Kyla'z bak, but hur haz uh Cat shurt on..YAWN

I bin sneezin two. I am not reel sik butted I gnow how a cole can be. Get sum rest and _dont_ run ouside no mor.

Wee iz awl purrin.

--
WooToo
Old November 3rd 13, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 16:35:52 -0700, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:

Oh hai may gud furendz n fambly,

Mai ai ax yew fur sum popurrs pleez?
I ran entu da out on Halloween en da rayne, n den cot uh cole. Ai m
sneezin lawtz, n Mom & Pa r gunna cawl uh TED on Mundai, tu she ubowt
dat n mai fang dat iz bofering meh ulso.

All of ussez here is purrin fur you, Mosey. You gotz to get healthy to
keep yourz fambly safe!

Sammy Redcat
Old November 3rd 13, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

Oh! Poor Mosey!
I hope yure fang n yure cold is better, keep warm n cosy!
Tell yure Meomie we said hello!
Gordon Kittiez whu arr fed up wiff raneranerane.
Old November 3rd 13, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Mosey^ ..^=" wrote in message
Oh hai may gud furendz n fambly,

Mai ai ax yew fur sum popurrs pleez?
I ran entu da out on Halloween en da rayne, n den cot uh cole. Ai m
sneezin lawtz, n Mom & Pa r gunna cawl uh TED on Mundai, tu she ubowt
dat n mai fang dat iz bofering meh ulso.
Fangu vury mutch.
Lufz
Mosey..awf fur uh nap wif da Hoominz nao. yeUp/ai jezt sneezd on
Meowmie Kyla'z bak, but hur haz uh Cat shurt on..YAWN

Ar yu warmer and betterer neow?
Heerz uh kuppa warm mylk fur yu:
\__/P
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old November 6th 13, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Mosey^ ..^=" wrote in message
Oh hai may gud furendz n fambly,

Mai ai ax yew fur sum purrs pleez?
I ran entu da out on Halloween en da rayne, n den cot uh cole. Ai m
sneezin lawtz, n Mom & Pa r gunna cawl uh TED on Mundai, tu she ubowt
dat n mai fang dat iz bofering meh ulso.
Fangu vury mutch.
Lufz
Mosey..awf fur uh nap wif da Hoominz nao. yeUp/ai jezt sneezd on
Meowmie Kyla'z bak, but hur haz uh Cat shurt on..YAWN

Ar yu warmer and betterer neow?

Kinda, fangu fur axing.
DAT EVUL TED at PetSmart tol Mom n Dad dat ai hab bad teef n dey AWL hab tu
beh taykin out. Dem meeniez wunt neerly $1000 to du diz Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!
Bof Mom n Dad r dizabuled, n dey kan't uford dat much muny!
Dey gotz bad bad revewz n Mon n Dad r gunna twy n fynd uh NISE vet hoo wyl
be kynd tu meh, compassionate, n hoap dey wyl tayk Pa'z Kredit kard.
Heerz uh kuppa warm mylk fur yu:
\__/P
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Fangu Pi2nya, AKA Sweeetie

Mosey

Old November 6th 13, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 16:35:52 -0700, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:

Oh hai may gud furendz n fambly,

Mai ai ax yew fur sum popurrs pleez?
I ran entu da out on Halloween en da rayne, n den cot uh cole. Ai m
sneezin lawtz, n Mom & Pa r gunna cawl uh TED on Mundai, tu seh ubowt
dat n mai fang dat iz bofering meh ulso.

All of ussez here is purrin fur you, Mosey. You gotz to get healthy to
keep yourz fambly safe!

Sammy Redcat

Fangu fur da purrs frum yer House, Sammy Redcat.
Ai uhpresheayt doze purrz vury nutch n ai noe dey wyl hulp. yeUP.

Lufs,

Mosey
Old November 6th 13, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Cleo da Clingon"

Oh! Poor Mosey!
I hope yure fang n yure cold is better, keep warm n cosy!
Tell yure Meomie we said hello!
Gordon Kittiez whu arr fed up wiff raneranerane.

Fangu fur yer catsurnez ubaowt meh, Gordon kitties.
yeUp, mai cold isz feeling uh little better now, n ai m indeed warm n cozy.
but AWL mai teef muzt beh taykun out by a NISE vet.
Weh r ulso fed up wiff raneranerane.. Mrrrrrrrt on bof da teef ishuez n da
raneranerane.
Ai tol Mommy Kyla hello frum yu awl n hur sed hullo bak tu yew awl .

Lufs,
Mosey