Cat's Christmas Gift List

Old December 7th 03, 09:48 AM
Kate

Default Cat's Christmas Gift List

Fudge, Caramel and Meg have just submitted their lists for me to pass
on to Santa Claws, and wondered what the other kitties in the group
have asked for...

For ours, they are hoping for the following;

Fudge: Rosie Rats (flat furry mice)
Caramel: Pom poms (from the craft shop)
Meg: Promotional bugs (the pompoms with feet that you can stick on
things)

Kate
(Owned by Meg, Caramel and Fudge)
Old December 7th 03, 12:05 PM
jmcquown

Kate wrote:
Fudge, Caramel and Meg have just submitted their lists for me to pass
on to Santa Claws, and wondered what the other kitties in the group
have asked for...

For ours, they are hoping for the following;

Fudge: Rosie Rats (flat furry mice)
Caramel: Pom poms (from the craft shop)
Meg: Promotional bugs (the pompoms with feet that you can stick on
things)

Kate
(Owned by Meg, Caramel and Fudge)

I just ordered for Persia a stocking filled with mice, fluffy balls, etc.
and a body-heated pillow to keep her nice and toasty warm when she's lying
next to me in the computer room.

Had a fire in the fireplace last night; she loved watching the dancing
flames!

Jill

Old December 8th 03, 01:34 AM
Brenda

"Kate" wrote in message
om...
Fudge, Caramel and Meg have just submitted their lists for me to pass
on to Santa Claws, and wondered what the other kitties in the group
have asked for...

For ours, they are hoping for the following;

Fudge: Rosie Rats (flat furry mice)
Caramel: Pom poms (from the craft shop)
Meg: Promotional bugs (the pompoms with feet that you can stick on things)

Kate
(Owned by Meg, Caramel and Fudge)

Max: toys, especially filled with catnip
Mr Peabody: a huge flat of wheat grass
Emily: more time with Meowmie all to herself

Brenda

Old December 8th 03, 09:25 PM
polonca12000

Soncek: furry mice that rattle when played with
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...

Old December 9th 03, 03:48 AM
Marina

"Kate" wrote
Fudge, Caramel and Meg have just submitted their lists for me to pass
on to Santa Claws, and wondered what the other kitties in the group
have asked for...

Nikki: shrimpies, turkey and shrimpies. Oh, and shrimpies.
Frank: for Meowmie to never go out.
Both: eternal summer on the island, so we could be there all the time.

--
Marina
Old December 9th 03, 04:11 AM
Victor Martinez

Xoxo: a warm bed on top of the green armoir
Luna: for her daddies to never leave the house
Maya: a new set of kittens to raise
Basho: lots of people to love
Issa: continuous petting, all day and night
Fez: food, more food
Rufous: an ever-dripping shower head, so he can hunt the water droplets
all the time

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 9th 03, 05:13 AM
Hopitus2

Victor: Que' lindo! That is *so* cute. They all do have very different
purrsonalities, don't they? Whatta gang.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
. ..
: Xoxo: a warm bed on top of the green armoir
: Luna: for her daddies to never leave the house
: Maya: a new set of kittens to raise
: Basho: lots of people to love
: Issa: continuous petting, all day and night
: Fez: food, more food
: Rufous: an ever-dripping shower head, so he can hunt the water droplets
: all the time
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

:

Old December 9th 03, 11:10 AM
Singer709

"Hopitus2" wrote in message ...
Victor: Que' lindo! That is *so* cute. They all do have very different
purrsonalities, don't they? Whatta gang.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
. ..
: Xoxo: a warm bed on top of the green armoir
: Luna: for her daddies to never leave the house
: Maya: a new set of kittens to raise
: Basho: lots of people to love
: Issa: continuous petting, all day and night
: Fez: food, more food
: Rufous: an ever-dripping shower head, so he can hunt the water droplets
: all the time
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

:

My big orange fuzzball "RJ" wants some turkey, tuna, more tuna, more
turkey, less rain and more sunny days. He loves to "play outside" on
the apartment balcony on his leash, and therefore detests rainy or
chilly days. Naturally he blames me for them. Luckily we have warm
weather most of the time here in Houston.
Old December 9th 03, 11:13 AM
Singer709

"Hopitus2" wrote in message ...
Victor: Que' lindo! That is *so* cute. They all do have very different
purrsonalities, don't they? Whatta gang.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
. ..
: Xoxo: a warm bed on top of the green armoir
: Luna: for her daddies to never leave the house
: Maya: a new set of kittens to raise
: Basho: lots of people to love
: Issa: continuous petting, all day and night
: Fez: food, more food
: Rufous: an ever-dripping shower head, so he can hunt the water droplets
: all the time
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

:

Oh, yeah. RJ also wants to watch the nature channel more, especially
when they have the big cat shows. He does NOT want to watch the
PowerPuff Girls, as he's somewhat afraid of them. (Frankly, I'm afraid
of them, too!)
Old December 9th 03, 12:46 PM
Victor Martinez

Hopitus2 wrote:
Victor: Que' lindo! That is *so* cute. They all do have very different
purrsonalities, don't they? Whatta gang.

They are *very* different. They are all sweet cats though, and not too
shy. Most will come up to strangers right away and some will even demand
scritches...
We feel very lucky to have such a loving group of critters to come home
to every day.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Sing-along Yoj Cat anecdotes 5 December 5th 03 10:50 PM
OT, somewhat: Christmas Card List Tanada Cat anecdotes 20 November 11th 03 04:39 AM
Christmas Card List Yowie Cat anecdotes 9 September 28th 03 08:03 PM