For Those Who Want To Peacefully Discuss Cats

Old February 24th 04, 10:09 PM
mooninpappa

GROW UP!
I thought this was about CATS..,.,
Come on now, how can you fall out about CATS...
Some of you here, need De'clawing.
I live in UK and we don't do sxxt like that to cats, but humans, that's
different!

Any how I'm off only been here a week, and your a grumpy lot, that's for
sure.

Old February 24th 04, 10:35 PM
Mary

"mooninpappa" wrote in message
GROW UP!
I thought this was about CATS..,.,
Come on now, how can you fall out about CATS...
Some of you here, need De'clawing.
I live in UK and we don't do sxxt like that to cats, but humans,

that's
different!

Any how I'm off only been here a week, and your a grumpy lot, that's

for
sure.

Slow down, Papa! for one thing, nobody can tell who you are talking
to. Always include a snippet of the post to which you are referring.

Old February 25th 04, 12:09 AM
Sherry

I will answer your two questions though, even though you failed to
even try to answer mine. It looks like this conversation is going
nowhere and I won't participate in that for very long.

It's very admirable that you've taken the time to compose a thoughtful,
rational post explaining your position to CP. However, your first mistake is
assuming that CP will read it. He doesn't, trust me. He reads the first couple
of lines, then fires off an inane reply. CP has an obvious problem; I'm not
quite sure whether he is developmentally disabled or just plain obtuse, or just
likes to **** people off. . Anyhoo, it's a waste of the fingers to try to
reason with him. You made a very good, patient effort though.
Sherry

Old February 25th 04, 02:51 AM
Cat Protector

That wasn't the point. He posts as if he were running for public office and
simply must put down the other candidates. Some with fact and some with
stuff that comes from the ground in left field. It seems fan is throwing out
accusations with little or no basis. If one wants to go to the other forums
to see what they are like that's cool. But if you don't then you don't need
to make an issue of it. Who cares who owns it or runs it. You simply just
don't go. I myself am tired of all the fighting and personal insults that
some are slinging in this newsgroup. It seems some have decided that
starting threads attacking someone else is the way to go. How does attacking
someone personally really help? All you will do is chase people away.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in
message hlink.net...

Ahem, get a grip. To avoid spambots.

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
http://slywy.diaryland.com/

Old February 25th 04, 03:02 AM
Cat Protector

I think it is easy for some to simply ignore the topic of cats and go for
another's human throat. That is why I posted about the other forums. There
doesn't seem to be any fighting on them and many are simply there because of
their love of cats.