B & C and the Kitchen Sink!

Old November 14th 04, 07:12 PM
Bev

Default B & C and the Kitchen Sink!

I said before that either B or C or both (I haven't caught the culprit)
like peeing in the kitchen sink, arghhhhhhhhhhhh. I had combated this by
putting an oven tray over the sink and placing a large pot lid on top of
that to weigh it down. This was a minor distraction to a dedicated
pee-er. The guilty one simply peed on the lid and underneath. Groan.
Any suggestions.

Bev
PS. I blame Lois for bad potty training, lol
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old November 14th 04, 08:14 PM
Christina Websell

"Bev" wrote in message
I said before that either B or C or both (I haven't caught the culprit)
like peeing in the kitchen sink, arghhhhhhhhhhhh. I had combated this by
putting an oven tray over the sink and placing a large pot lid on top of
that to weigh it down. This was a minor distraction to a dedicated
pee-er. The guilty one simply peed on the lid and underneath. Groan.
Any suggestions.

Bev
PS. I blame Lois for bad potty training, lol

I have no idea if this will work but it might be worth a try. Here in
England we can get a substance called "Bitter Apple" It's main use is to
stop animals tearing off their bandages after surgery or whatever. It
smells and tastes very bitter but it isn't harmful. We can get it from the
vet, in bottles to apply drops, or spray containers. There should be an
equivalent in NZ. If I was in your position, I'd get some and spray it
every day on the cover you put on the sink. That'll teach 'em!
I hope.

Tweed

Old November 14th 04, 08:24 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Bev wrote:
I said before that either B or C or both (I haven't caught the
culprit) like peeing in the kitchen sink, arghhhhhhhhhhhh. I had
combated this by putting an oven tray over the sink and placing a
large pot lid on top of that to weigh it down. This was a minor
distraction to a dedicated pee-er. The guilty one simply peed on the
lid and underneath. Groan. Any suggestions.

Bev
PS. I blame Lois for bad potty training, lol
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Give up trying to stop it and keep a bottle of bleach handy for when *you*
want to use the sink for what it was made for???
--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old November 14th 04, 09:59 PM
Lois Reay

"Bev" wrote in message
I said before that either B or C or both (I haven't caught the culprit)
like peeing in the kitchen sink, arghhhhhhhhhhhh. I had combated this by
putting an oven tray over the sink and placing a large pot lid on top of
that to weigh it down. This was a minor distraction to a dedicated
pee-er. The guilty one simply peed on the lid and underneath. Groan.
Any suggestions.

Bev
PS. I blame Lois for bad potty training, lol

I refuse to take the blame for this Bev, their toilet manners were purrfect
when leaving here!
Not really sure what to suggest, pity you can't catch the culprit.
Something has changed for whoever it is, (medical ie: kidney infection) you
could phone their vet and have a chat for any helpful hints on what to do -
I know *most* clinic's have pamplets on inappropriate behaviour.
Purrs for a quick solution.

Lois
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.