KFC - I miss her so much

Old May 8th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default KFC - I miss her so much

Being so frail and elderly she took up a lot of my time caring for her with
providing her with posh food and making sure she was always comfortable.
I cannot believe she is gone and that I will never hear her climbing the
stairs to try and wake me up with her eh, hmmm, ay, mmm.
She never could meow.

Tweed

Old May 8th 09, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

the empty space is what makes it hurt most, i mean, she is gone, you know
that, but still your space is empty...in time if lucky we come to the place
where the empty is filled with good memories, but until then it just plain
sucks, Lee

Old May 8th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
Being so frail and elderly she took up a lot of my time caring for
her with providing her with posh food and making sure she was always
comfortable. I cannot believe she is gone and that I will never hear her
climbing
the stairs to try and wake me up with her eh, hmmm, ay, mmm.
She never could meow.

Tweed

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Christina }}}}}}}}}}}}
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 8th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Being so frail and elderly she took up a lot of my time caring for her
with providing her with posh food and making sure she was always
comfortable.
I cannot believe she is gone and that I will never hear her climbing the
stairs to try and wake me up with her eh, hmmm, ay, mmm.
She never could meow.

Tweed

{{{{{Tweed}}}}}

It does get better - it takes a while, but one day you'll be able to
remember her with a smile instead of a tear. I know, that doesn't help at
all, nothing does really. Just know that we know what you're going through
and we're here whenever you need to talk about it.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 9th 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Being so frail and elderly she took up a lot of my time caring for her
with providing her with posh food and making sure she was always
comfortable.
I cannot believe she is gone and that I will never hear her climbing the
stairs to try and wake me up with her eh, hmmm, ay, mmm.
She never could meow.

Tweed

Dear Christina, I can't know exactly how you feel, but I have a good idea.
I still miss Stinky all the time. But Dante is very good company.
Boyfriend is such a dear, sweet cat, and I know he is great company, too.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old May 9th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On May 8, 4:27*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Being so frail and elderly she took up a lot of my time caring for her with
providing her with posh food and making sure she was always comfortable.
I cannot believe she is gone and that I will never hear her climbing the
stairs to try and wake me up with her eh, hmmm, ay, mmm.
She never could meow.

Tweed

I know how you feel. We had a few extra years with Fritzie, that we
had never thought possible, from his diabetes and CRF. I thought I'd
die with him; I think, deep in my gut, I tried when I took too many
prescription pills. And I still miss him, as much as I love my dear
furry children. He was a wise Master, like the old man in that Kung-Fu
show. (I mean the one with David Carradine; the old priest who trained
Caine.) I can now remember him without crying, and I know you'll
someday be there. I also know it sucks, having that cat-shaped hole in
your heart where a living, intelligent being used to be. But when I
think about it, that wonderful being is still there, still living and
still intelligent, just not physically present. For what it's worth,
after that nasty walk on gravel barefooted, the road does become
smoother. I continue to offer the loudest of purrs for you, especially
from my two best nurses, Brandy and China-Doll; and Stosh would like
to let you know that KFC will visit from time to time and drop words
in Boyfie's ear, as Fritzie does with him. We love you.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old May 9th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
Being so frail and elderly she took up a lot of my time caring for her with
providing her with posh food and making sure she was always comfortable.
I cannot believe she is gone and that I will never hear her climbing the
stairs to try and wake me up with her eh, hmmm, ay, mmm.
She never could meow.

Tweed

Of course you do....that hole isn't just in your daily round, it's in
your heart. We're still purring for you and Boyfie....

-Eric, Kim and the New Chigger Ranch Crew

Old May 9th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
Being so frail and elderly she took up a lot of my time caring for her with
providing her with posh food and making sure she was always comfortable.
I cannot believe she is gone and that I will never hear her climbing the
stairs to try and wake me up with her eh, hmmm, ay, mmm.
She never could meow.

I remember that strange empty feeling after Frank died. No more grinding
up his thyroid pills every morning and evening and finding something new
to mix it into, to tempt him. No more monitoring his litterbox visits.
No more keeping Caliban away from Frank's food so he could eat in peace.
Most notably, no more Headfrank at night, with him curled around my head
and purring as I fell asleep. I still miss that.

I hope Boyfie can give you some comfort.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Miss Pua kilikini Cat anecdotes 66 February 15th 07 06:17 PM
Miss KS? Stormmee Cat community 4 May 9th 06 08:51 AM
Did I Miss Something? Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 1 March 2nd 06 03:17 AM
Little Miss and the fan MissysMom Cat anecdotes 4 July 24th 05 01:46 AM
Miss OEJ? ShortTail Tom Cat community 5 April 21st 05 03:17 PM