Studying can pay off!

Old May 10th 04, 07:26 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default Studying can pay off!

It'z been hard findin da time for studying, but I have been trying hard
to do so fur da last couple of months. I'z been listening to some audio
tapes to learn a new dialext - and it worked! Prior to just a few days
ago I could only speak the squeaklish dialect of Kitlish - mine mommacat
never taught me how to meow. But I'z spent time listening to mine
sisfurs and to da audio tapes, and I believe I have mastered it. A
couple of weeks ago, while mine Paw was cleaning the litter box in the
bafroom, I jumped up on the toilet, looked him in the face and said
"Meow". You should have seen da look of amazement on hiz face! He had
never heard me meow before, just squeak.

It was a wunnerful feeling to surprise him wif my newly learned skills.

Sammy Kitten

Old May 11th 04, 12:17 AM
Miss Violette

good for you, the hoomanz duz notted alla time unnerstand dat yourown
mammacat wuuld haf teached you dis, OEJ

Old May 11th 04, 06:03 PM
dsh-diva

On Mon, 10 May 2004 11:26:50 -0700, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten
wrote:

It'z been hard findin da time for studying, but I have been trying hard
to do so fur da last couple of months. I'z been listening to some audio
tapes to learn a new dialext - and it worked! Prior to just a few days
ago I could only speak the squeaklish dialect of Kitlish - mine mommacat
never taught me how to meow. But I'z spent time listening to mine
sisfurs and to da audio tapes, and I believe I have mastered it. A
couple of weeks ago, while mine Paw was cleaning the litter box in the
bafroom, I jumped up on the toilet, looked him in the face and said
"Meow". You should have seen da look of amazement on hiz face! He had
never heard me meow before, just squeak.

It was a wunnerful feeling to surprise him wif my newly learned skills.

Concatulations Sammy Kitten, Yuz obfiusly a furry smart kitty.
Xena and Callisto

Sammy Kitten

Old May 11th 04, 07:08 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Concatulations Sammy Kitten, Yuz obfiusly a furry smart kitty.
Xena and Callisto

Well fangu! I sure try.

Sammy

Old May 13th 04, 06:16 PM
Sylvia M.

Datz gud, Sammy...
Neow say affur me....
Mylk, meowlk., meeeooowwwwlllkk!!! (Diz wyll get yu milk, ya kno.)
and:
Neeeoooowwwww, rite neeeoooowwwwww!!!!

Happy tu hewlp,
Dyna

Old May 13th 04, 07:22 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Datz gud, Sammy...
Neow say affur me....
Mylk, meowlk., meeeooowwwwlllkk!!! (Diz wyll get yu milk, ya kno.)
and:
Neeeoooowwwww, rite neeeoooowwwwww!!!!

Happy tu hewlp,
Dyna

I'z eill practice dat, Dyna. Fangu fur the suggestion!

I'z have never tried milk before. Is it good?

Sammy Kitten

Old May 17th 04, 04:37 AM
Sylvia M

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Datz gud, Sammy...
Neow say affur me....
Mylk, meowlk., meeeooowwwwlllkk!!! (Diz wyll get yu milk, ya kno.)
and:
Neeeoooowwwww, rite neeeoooowwwwww!!!!

Happy tu hewlp,
Dyna

I'z eill practice dat, Dyna. Fangu fur the suggestion!

I'z have never tried milk before. Is it good?

Sammy Kitten

Itz gud awlrite, but nottid nezezerullee gud furr ya...
shtart wit juzt uh liddul, da furzt tyme.
I tink sum kitteez ar lurgik...I tink dat meeenz dat dey brake owt in hybez
ur sumpin,

Dyna, clueless

Old May 18th 04, 05:48 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Itz gud awlrite, but nottid nezezerullee gud furr ya...
shtart wit juzt uh liddul, da furzt tyme.
I tink sum kitteez ar lurgik...I tink dat meeenz dat dey brake owt in hybez
ur sumpin,

Dyna, clueless

Meowmie has started setting some milk out for Fluffybutt - err, Tabitha
so I'll have to try some da next time.

Sammy

Old May 19th 04, 01:04 AM
Sylvia M.

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Itz gud awlrite, but nottid nezezerullee gud furr ya...
shtart wit juzt uh liddul, da furzt tyme.
I tink sum kitteez ar lurgik...I tink dat meeenz dat dey brake owt in

hybez
ur sumpin,

Dyna, clueless

Meowmie has started setting some milk out for Fluffybutt - err, Tabitha
so I'll have to try some da next time.

Sammy

Datz nizeSammy. O, an yu be nize bowt f..Tabitha, hurz mine frend , ya
kno...

Dyna, loyalee

Old May 19th 04, 03:55 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger is not allowed to have it beclawz it makez him hurke up reallyreally
bad, Miss Violette, occasional milk drinker