Cat transferred from job

Old January 21st 05, 07:47 PM

Default Cat transferred from job

GIIISSS!! mom wuz reedin' uh nus storee on Google, quotin' KHNL about
uh Navee commandur bein' transfurred. down thu paj on thu KHNL paj wuz
uh storee about uh Cat whu had uh job in Brooklyn IN. He wus in charj
uf katchin' mice in thu polees stashun.
Well, sum nu gi dcided that sum peepul kumin' in mite b 'lurgik &
uthurs just mite not like kittees. Wal, I kan c sum hoomins beun
'lurgik but mite not like kittees!!! WELLLL!
Cat (that wuz thu kittee's name) had been on thu job 4 5 yeers! Duz
Civil Survice kuvur kittees? Yurs in uh huff, BK
PS. Ms Trudi, r u havin' fun 2 day? mom's hom, so thu door iz open &
we kan njoy lukin' at thu Out. SWAK, BK

Old January 21st 05, 10:45 PM
Miss Violette

I alla time haz fun kuz TV iz here anna he liksta wrazzel with minself anna
furry anna soft iz home so we won't get carried away, although, OEJ juz
knocked a bunch of stuffz offa table, Trudi, blusin agin
ups.com...

Old January 26th 05, 02:53 AM
ChildFree23

This is a furry inneresting story! Can you find the original
link and post it for ourownselves to read?

Fangu,
Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Coleslaw Keeper
ups.com...

Old January 26th 05, 07:54 PM

Hi, Capt Midnight, DOC, Good Luck Black Cat, &c, &c.
THis is Black Jack Purrshing. I'm not uh DOC yet, but culd I b in yur
Police Dept?
I told mom 2 find this story 4 u.
She ses she just went to Google, web, & typed in Brooklyn Indiana Cat.
& severul things came up. Lyke:
http://kyw.com/water/watercooler_story_023095723.html and
http://www.wnbc.com.news.4117188.detail.html
Iffen i could b in yur Police Dept, I promis not 2 sit on ennee1, cos I
am a LARGE blak kittee. I haf 2 tell u tho that I am afrayd uf plastik
baggs krinkllin, but not much else.
Respeckfuly submitted, Black Jack Purrshing

Old January 27th 05, 05:53 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette waves from across the room, where she is waiting at a table
hoping raf and black will join her
ups.com...

Old January 29th 05, 03:07 AM

Hi, Miss Violette!
Do you think the other kitties have given up on rpcc? THere just any
thing new to read.
We are glad to see you and we will enjoy eating in a civilized fashion.
Around here, we have to fend off Antonio if we plan to eat at all.
We brought you some king cake. Tonight the first Carnival parades
paraded. It was raining but they didn't care and the floats were
great. Your friends, Raphael & Jack

Old January 29th 05, 04:43 AM
Rebecca

Weze heer, owr sekreterry juss hasn't terned on da pooter fur us as much
while sheze had da sickmonsters. Sheze startin to git bedderer now, but
sheze still too tired to do much pootin. I haz to say, itz not furry
konsiderit uv her to take BOF uv usses to da TED to git owr teefs kleened,
and den not let us on da pooter fur almose a week. Da nerf! I got hur bak,
tho, I hurked up 3 big hareballz unner da dinner tabul whare it will be hard
to git dem!
--
Rebecca

oups.com...

Old January 29th 05, 03:13 PM
Miss Violette

I think the other cats are busy and there is a big mystery on the train,
perhaps that cake would taste good with this cream. At our house we mostly
take turns but furry gives me my own separate bowl if I tell him I am really
hungry, Miss Violette glad to see her friends

Old January 29th 05, 03:15 PM
Miss Violette

The leaving of hairballs to punish is a good one for a trip to ted, Miss
Violette, hoping your hooman is better soon
. ..

Old January 29th 05, 08:20 PM
ChildFree23

Hi, Capt Midnight, DOC, Good Luck Black Cat, &c, &c.
THis is Black Jack Purrshing. I'm not uh DOC yet, but culd
I b in yur
Police Dept?

Meow, BlackJack! What are your qualifications for being in
the CPD?