Itz Fat Toosday!

Old February 11th 05, 08:36 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:12:39 -0500, Beverly Orel wrote:

Dat shur sownds lyke fun! We're jumpin ryte on wiff yew! (an yew shur luk
stunnink in dat kostume, Mlle. Anais)

Why fangu, gurlz. Here, haff a shrimppee or crayfishee, and a
nip-Hurrycayne too!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
hoomin note: hey gurls, kan yew smuggle sum uv doze shrimpies & crayfishies
hohme tu me??
Beverly

Psst... Herz a "doggie-bag" uv fudz fur yur hooman!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/11/2005 3:34:42 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 15th 05, 12:44 AM
Miss Violette

She alla time lukz stunnin, deze partierz duzint know how luky dey iz ta see
hersef init, Tiger, adoringly
Beverly Orel wrote in message
Dat shur sownds lyke fun! We're jumpin ryte on wiff yew! (an yew shur

luk
stunnink in dat kostume, Mlle. Anais)

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
hoomin note: hey gurls, kan yew smuggle sum uv doze shrimpies &

crayfishies
hohme tu me??
Beverly
"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:33:57 -0500, Beverly Orel wrote:

Ooooh --we duz! An maybe we cud bisit owr cuzzins Howie & Laura an

dare
liddul gurl Alexandra in Harahan, ryte owtsyde uv NooOrlenz. I

unnerstan
dey got awl kynds uv fishees an shrimpz an stuff, an floats tu ryde on!
I'm
reddy--an so ar duh gurlz, Finney, Lucey & Jeannie.

Samantha

Hihi Gurlz!

petite Persian in a harlequin costume waves excitedly Jump on dis

float
wif me, an letz throw beads at da hoomans! Den fur dinner itz

crayfishees
an shrimpees! Whee!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/9/2005 3:10:22 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old February 15th 05, 01:12 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:44:07 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

She alla time lukz stunnin, deze partierz duzint know how luky dey iz ta see
hersef init, Tiger, adoringly

Blush Oh Tiger, you big handsum boycat! Yew say the luffluest tings!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/14/2005 8:11:41 PM