jill dialer

Old March 6th 14, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default jill dialer

You musr have gigantic houses. 75 to 100 feet is the distance from the the receiving unit to the call unit. That's bigger than most houses that I know.
Old March 6th 14, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/5/2014 9:06 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
You musr have gigantic houses. 75 to 100 feet is the distance from the the receiving unit to the call unit. That's bigger than most houses that I know.

I don't know how to tell me how far the reception would be if I was on
one end of the house with the the base at the other. I'm clueless that
way. Sorry!

Jill
Old March 6th 14, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:48:36 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

On 3/5/2014 9:06 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
You musr have gigantic houses. 75 to 100 feet is the distance from
the the receiving unit to the call unit. That's bigger than most
houses that I know.

I don't know how to tell me how far the reception would be if I was on
one end of the house with the the base at the other. I'm clueless that
way. Sorry!

Jill

You also have the question of what is in between. Every time the signal
has to pass through another wall, it gets weaker. If you have a
continuous metallic layer, such as a metal-foil vapor barrier in an
outside wall, it will block the radio signal completely, except for what
gets through window and door openings.

GI Jill jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 16 October 27th 08 07:54 PM
Jill Update from Jill (OT) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 27 July 29th 08 10:28 PM
Jill Jofirey Cat anecdotes 4 July 21st 08 06:47 AM
Update for Jill Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 16 February 17th 08 01:36 AM