I Announce my Candidacy

Old August 19th 03, 10:57 PM
Tanada

Helen Miles wrote:

Dear Captain Pine Cone,

I would like to make the application to be your foreign secretary. I am
an experienced traveller who has been all over the world and flown
across the Atlantic and to Central America and I have been in 6
airplanes and I have been to Houston. (Why that is relevant, I don't
know, but HRFL Tiger told me to leave it in the post - human slave)

I am British and live in America, and I am going back to Scotland where
men wear skirts, in January. I have Royal connections and I am very good
at making humans do what they are told. I am also the Alpha cat in my
house.

I am perfect for the job.

Yours

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger Alpha Cat

YES!! The first member of my Catinette. You are a welcome addition to
our staff. The hoomins will, of course, remain subordinate.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 20th 03, 09:26 PM
Tanada

Cory wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:57:16 GMT, Tanada said...
shredded to save room on the servers...
The hoomins will, of course, remain subordinate.

UB ~ Ha! That's what YOU think, bub...

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Who or what are you?

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who is quite sure that Cory is not a cat, as a cat
KNOWS the hoomins' place in the scheme of things.
Old August 21st 03, 12:48 PM
Helen Miles

I'll be Secretary of Edu-cat-ion 'coz I KNOW how to train humans so they
pander to my every whim. I mean - I've managed to make the male human
believe that it is my god given right to drink the milk out of his
cereal bowl and he makes me marmite on toast in the morning.

Robbie (HRFL Tigers right paw cat)

Old August 21st 03, 09:11 PM
Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Helen Miles wrote:

I'll be Secretary of Edu-cat-ion 'coz I KNOW how to train humans so they
pander to my every whim. I mean - I've managed to make the male human
believe that it is my god given right to drink the milk out of his
cereal bowl and he makes me marmite on toast in the morning.

Robbie (HRFL Tigers right paw cat)

Between you teaching them, and Waffles smacking them into line, the
hoomins should be behaving properly in short order. I think our plans
are coming together.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 21st 03, 09:43 PM
Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Cory wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:26:42 GMT, Tanada said...

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who is quite sure that Cory is not a cat, as a cat
KNOWS the hoomins' place in the scheme of things.

Yes, they do. It's at the front and center of the cat's life, fangu
furry much, since we hoomins do all of the work.

Cory, WE are the front and center of your life as you do some of the
work. Do you know how hard it is to train you hoomins? Don't you know
that you hoomins don't seem to know how to take care of yourselves?
Have you ever met a cat that didn't have his priorities right? We know
we are supposed to have fun. All you hoomins seem to understand is
work, eat, sleep. Very few of you know how to play. WE CATS RULE.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 22nd 03, 05:50 PM
bewtifulfreak

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. wrote:

Cory, WE are the front and center of your life as you do some of the
work. Do you know how hard it is to train you hoomins? Don't you
know that you hoomins don't seem to know how to take care of
yourselves?
Have you ever met a cat that didn't have his priorities right? We
know
we are supposed to have fun. All you hoomins seem to understand is
work, eat, sleep. Very few of you know how to play.

Cap'n, as a human, I have to agree with you on that one....

WE CATS RULE.

.....and that one, too.

You've got my vote (and no doubt that of my kitty boys as well)!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 24th 03, 06:01 AM
Boogie's Mom

I'll fote fur you, too. Anna if things don't work out in Catifornia, you'ze
cud come anna run fur Guvenor of Floriduh.

Boogie da HarpurrCat

Old August 28th 03, 02:00 AM
ChildFree23

Whassa matter, Boogie? Don't you like Jeb either?

Capt. Midnight
DOC In Training

Meow Boogie! I've missed you!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Could you please inform this ignorant hoomin what DOC is? I searched the
FAQ but couldn't find it....

Thank you Cap'n and Kitty!

It means Distinguished Older Cat, a title that we kittiez earn when we turn
ten years old. There's also SOC, for Sophisticated Older Cat -- also used
for the tenth purrday.

Would some more knowledgeable kitty please explain the abbreviations, or
post a link where Auntie Ann could look it up herselves?

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland DOC & Capt. Midnight

Old August 30th 03, 02:45 AM
Da Koster Katz

bewtifulfreak wrote:

ChildFree23 wrote:

Could you please inform this ignorant hoomin what DOC is? I
searched the FAQ but couldn't find it....

Thank you Cap'n and Kitty!

It means Distinguished Older Cat, a title that we kittiez earn when
we turn ten years old. There's also SOC, for Sophisticated Older Cat
-- also used for the tenth purrday.

Would some more knowledgeable kitty please explain the abbreviations,
or post a link where Auntie Ann could look it up herselves?

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland DOC & Capt. Midnight

Fangu, guys! You seem very distinguished to me....

Scritchies,
Ann

Owrz websiytefingy haz da rpcc glossary dat eggsplaynes summa dat. Jest
chek ourz sig.

Junior da hewpful

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old September 2nd 03, 05:00 AM
bewtifulfreak

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Owrz websiytefingy haz da rpcc glossary dat eggsplaynes summa dat.
Jest chek ourz sig.

Junior da hewpful

Fangu very much, Junior, that is very hewpful and sweet as well.

Ann
soon to be more educated

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak