I Announce my Candidacy

Old September 5th 03, 03:35 AM
Da Koster Katz

Cory wrote:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:45:57 -0700, Da Koster Katz said...
(snip... Junior'z tawkin' abowt ware tu findz deffynishunz uf fingz wike
DOC...)

Owrz websiytefingy haz da rpcc glossary dat eggsplaynes summa dat. Jest
chek ourz sig.

Junior da hewpful

I haf a bone tu pik wif yur Meowmie, Junior (sowree Koster Kitteez, dis
izzint da tipe uf bone yu chu on...)... sinze wen iz Bast a Goddess??
Kuddint Bast be a God??

HMMMM?????!!!

Ahem, Onyx, duz yu need a reefreshur corse in Egyptian myfologee? Bast
haz alweez been femayle. Uh goddess. Wurshipped in aynshent Egypt.
She iz a feerce protecktur.

Dat'z deeskriminayshun agenst ussez boykatz!!!!! Wuld yoo agreez,
Junior???

--- Onyx, furiously tappin mineownpaw...

Yu been takin toetappin lessinz furum yur Pawpaw?

Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy, an Baby, whu owtnumber Junior

Paw-Ess ~ Koster Katz, iz yoo kummin' on da RODE TWIP?? Yooz awl
infited, az iz effurrykitty elze.

We're gonna try! Diz iz da last bizee weekend uf summer, an Meowmie
swears dat wen it is offur we will be heer moor often!

Junior
--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old September 5th 03, 11:30 PM
Boogie's Mom

Anna don't furget Bast's sisfur, Sekmet wif da hed of a lioness! Da
Gypshuns thot so much of feline dat they had two deities dat wuz katz.

Bast is speshully protectif of kittiez anna femail hoomins, speshully dem
wif kittens (hoomin anna feline). Meowmie has a furry luffly statue offa
Bast dat's a reproduckshun of wun dat was inna a Gyptshun toom.

Boogie (who likes Bast spayshully much)

Old October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
Miss Violette

If we were voting in that race we would have voted for you, Miss Violette
Tanada wrote in message
I, Cap'n Pine Cone esq. announce my candidacy for Gov'nor of the Golden
State. I figure that I am much handsomer and more articulate than all
the other candidates for the job.

I, being a feline, am a natural champion of animals' rights, including
the right to life, neutering, and the pursuit of everything that moves.
I believe that all animals have the right to a home of their own. They
have the right to know where their next meal is coming from, and they
have the right to all the best sleeping spaces in the house. Animals
should have the right to choose their fellow companions, serving staff,
and visitors.

All animals should have the right to medical care. As terrifying and
evil the TED is, all animals should have the right to see TED whenever
needed. TEDs can and must make payment arrangements in order for all
serving staff to be able to take their animals to them. There must be
no exceptions.

All animal serving hoomins shall have precidence in all lines. There
must be no delays for those snackies and toys to get home. They shall
also be given preferance in all employment choices. There must be no
animals without a means of support.

Finally, all animals deserve the right to sniff out the other candidates
and vote for those who are animal friendly. Animal haters must not be
alowed to serve the public in any form. I reserve the right to scratch
and claw at all animal hating public servants and mark them for hoomins
to know and advoid.

Signed,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.