Happy Purrdai, MoseyCat-May 1 , 2013

Old May 1st 13, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla =^ ..^=

Default Happy Purrdai, MoseyCat-May 1 , 2013

Hello,
Today, May I'st is our sweet MoseyCat's 11'th purrdai.
He is so sweet and so funny, loves his Greenies and his food, loves his nip,
and to play with the laser pointer his toys and he also
loves to sleep with us. Dutch, my sh, got him from a pet store. We love our
Mosey, who also has his own Cheezburger page.
Pi2nya, if you have time, could you please make Mosey one of your famous
Mousie cakes?
We will be having a piurrdai party here and you are ALL invited. Cats &
Doggies too.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy puuuuuuuuuuuurrdai tuuuuuuuuuuuu yuuuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy puuuuuuuuuuuurrdai tuuuuuuuuuuuu yuuuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy puuuuuuuuuuuurrdai deer Mosey,
Cuz weh awl luff yu.
And miny moar.
We love you sweetie, and are SO glad to have you in our lives, you precious
little gray and white guy.
Love, Mom, Dad, Meowy (your wink) PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

Old May 1st 13, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/1/2013 8:13 AM, Aunti Kyla =^ ..^= wrote:
[...]

Happy Purrday.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old May 1st 13, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 1, 8:13*am, "Aunti Kyla =^ ..^=" wrote:
[...]

Happy purrday an minnie mor. Little Sammy an I ar comin to yoor party
and so is da Wascal.

--
WooToo
Old May 1st 13, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

On 5/1/2013 8:13 AM, Aunti Kyla =^ ..^= wrote:
Hello,
Today, May I'st is our sweet MoseyCat's 11'th purrdai.
He is so sweet and so funny, loves his Greenies and his food, loves his
nip, and to play with the laser pointer his toys and he also
loves to sleep with us. Dutch, my dh, got him from a pet store. We love
our Mosey, who also has his own Cheezburger page.
Pi2nya, if you have time, could you please make Mosey one of your famous
Mousie cakes?
We will be having a piurrdai party here and you are ALL invited. Cats &
Doggies too.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy puuuuuuuuuuuurrdai tuuuuuuuuuuuu yuuuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy puuuuuuuuuuuurrdai tuuuuuuuuuuuu yuuuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy puuuuuuuuuuuurrdai deer Mosey,
Cuz weeeeeeeeeeeee all love yooooooooooooooooooooooooou.
And may you have MANY more. birthdays
We love you sweetie, and are SO glad to have you in our lives, you
precious little gray and white guy.
Love, Mom, Dad, Meowy (your wink) PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

Happy Purrday.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Thank you , Lucy Lu & Samwise, Will you come to my party?
You don't have to get me a present, because I still have LOTS of toys from
last Kissamouse ..smiles

Mosey--happy

Old May 1st 13, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 1 May 2013 05:13:38 -0700, "Aunti Kyla =^ ..^="
wrote:

[...]

Happy Purrdai and mani more!

Beauty, Cinder, Spring
Old May 1st 13, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

Fangu sew mutch fur yer gud wisshuz, Beauty, Cinder n Spring. Wanna kom tu
mai purrdai parti?

*nose boops*

Mosey--happy

Old May 2nd 13, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

_|__|__|___|__I__I__|___|__|__|___I|
I~~QQ8:x X:3QQ~~~ |
I____________________________I

Happy Meooowww Day Tuuuu Yuuuuu!
--
Pitô.ônya

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old May 9th 13, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Fangu Pi2nya fur da nommy kake n da song fur meh.
Purdai *noseboops* (dunt git jellis Sundance) Toonya n ai r jezt furendz.
yeUP..srsly

Mosey--hapi