Purrs for da Aminals in Ohio

Old October 21st 11, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Purrs for da Aminals in Ohio from Anti Kyla

it really is sad no matter how yu look at it, the loss of the gene pool for
the tigers is just terribly sad, soft
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 20, 8:35 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
The hard part is understanding why these animals are allowed outside
of their habitats or legitimate zoos.

The borderline between legitimate zoos and what this guy is running
has a lot of instances. He was doing a much better job of caring for
them, had some value as a source for breeding programs, just a few
years ago. If his situation had been properly supervised, the
authorities could have stepped in when he started round the bend.

And remember, animals seized for being kept illegally are often
destroyed. Certainly, there would have been zoos willing to accept the
tigers and some of the other animals but all those lions when lions in
captivity are a drug on the market?

I understand that the animals saved included three leopards and most
of the primates. Those don't surprise me. Leopards, while extremely
athletic and possibly aggressive, are really small and the primates
were probably delighted to be away from all the big cats.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 21st 11, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Purrs for da Aminals in Ohio

On 10/20/2011 1:08 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo
recenlee dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to
ress under da Forever Trees.

--
WooToo an Missy, for our hoomins ana r dogs
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again

We is purring for all the animals.

Lucy Lu for her house
Old October 21st 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

I just feel so and bad and sad about the whole thing. For the police who
had to shoot them
I have a bad case of MMS about this and can't talk about it any more. Sorry.
The truth will never be known. Kyla

"John Ross Mc Master"

The hard part is understanding why these animals are allowed outside
of their habitats or legitimate zoos.

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:32:09 -0500, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

which is what makes such decisions so very hard, soft
"Will in New Haven"
On Oct 20, 7:00 pm, "
They tried to dart some of hem but either the medicine was no longer good
or
it wasn't strong enough. Most of he animals, as I heard wee rescue and
had
problems. If they were of value for reproduction, the man could have sold
hem to a zoo. We will never know the full truth, it was just horrible no
mattwer hwo you looked at it. Each side will spin it their own way, it
was
just too sad all the way around. Gramby feeling bad about it all.

The zoo man that they interviewed HATED the fact that those animals
had to be killed. However, he agreed that there really was no choice,
given that there was no supply of usable tranqs available locally and
no time to wait for some to arrive. This was a populated area and most
of the animals killed were dangerous, moreso because they were
habituated to humans and would not automatically run away.

It is very possible that _some_ of them could have been rounded up
safely but which ones and at what risk.

Even the man who kept the animals and then let them go and killed
himself deserves our compassion. He was out of his mind. For many
years, he had taken good care of animals but in recent times he lost
it.

Old October 21st 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 20, 6:08*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo
recenlee dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to
ress under da Forever Trees.

--
WooToo an Missy, for our hoomins ana r dogs
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again

Yus dat wus sadsad. Wees purrin.
Gordon Kittiez