danzin atta ball

Old October 23rd 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default danzin atta ball

Trudi hears da band pwain and realizes dat miss piglette haz teeched sumcats
to danze, anna she sayz to jack duz ursef wantsa danze? trudi

Old October 23rd 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Weh is awl dansin tew, wif owr skorts.
Mosey, wif mai wink Meowy, PookyKat wif hiz wink, Sqweex, Pipps, wiff hur
skort Ranger,( hoo iz uh gud danser,)
BobQat, hooz skort, Snowflake, (haznt steped on hiz feets yet), n Mimzy iz
dansin wif Jocko, hoo is ulso uh gud danser

Old October 24th 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

jack ifin ursef wantsa danze we kan danze da nezt slow danze... i willz
order uses more tea anna chickum pie ta be here when we returnz, trudi

Old October 24th 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 23, 4:55*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi hears da band pwain and realizes dat miss piglette haz teeched sumcats
to danze, anna she sayz to jack duz ursef wantsa danze? *trudi

A messengar-cat arrives

Wher can I fine Miss Piglett?

--
Unknown Messenger Cat

Old October 25th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 24, 12:56*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
I iz miz Piglett how kan I help urselfz?

I gots a messuj four yoo from da Sekreterry ob da exterior.

Hands her a piece of paper

Message: Deer Piglett, I will be vailable to dans wiff yoo in a fue
owers, wen I is releeved by mine assistunt sekreterry in da hunt for
Cutie. WE DON' Giff UP

Do yoo haff any repli?

--
Messenger Kitty

Old October 26th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 24, 1:57*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
jack ifin ursef wantsa danze we kan danze da nezt slow danze... i willz
order uses more tea anna chickum pie ta be here when we returnz, trudi"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Weh is awl dansin tew, wif owr skorts.
Mosey, wif *mai wink *Meowy, PookyKat wif hiz wink, Sqweex, Pipps, wiff
hur skort Ranger,( hoo iz uh gud danser,)
BobQat, hooz skort, Snowflake, (haznt steped on hiz feets yet), n Mimzy iz
dansin wif Jocko, hoo is ulso uh gud danser

Trudi hears da band pwain and realizes dat miss piglette haz teeched
sumcats to danze, anna she sayz to jack duz ursef wantsa danze? *trudi

Dats wat me wuffs abaowt yu Trudi.....yuse soso fottful....Shall we
dance? Jack bows to Trudi
Old October 27th 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi taks jacks paw and dey danzea slow danze arownd da rum not knowin
abowt anithin but demselvez...

diz sure haz beena sucksufl ball... sad but awso bootiful anna celbaratoree,
trudi