Heeeeeer cutieeeeee...purrz

Old October 19th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Heeeeeer cutieeeeee...purrz

she was trying to get out,,,either door, for especially a few days....
she did yesterday morning, and as swift as she is, was out of site
almost immediately...So we couldn't find her and she didn't come home
last night like we thot she might for food, Not this morning
either...looking under the bushes for her, we found her little
break-away collar. We will look lots more and put up signs. there is a
big park across the street, and lotza mobile homes to hide under.

So no collar first time out , and she soooooomz, bast knows where she'll
be (hopefully) found. At least she is friendly and licks and is cute...

Please purr that we find her, she gets back, or at least finds another
home to be loved and taken into.

Cant say more, MMS

Anti Sylvia
(P2nya looks out the window to where last seen)

Old October 19th 11, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

We're all purring our tails off!

Remember that almost all cats that get loose end up being found within
100 yards of home. When Sammy Redcat went missing for months, he was
recaptured just 2 doors south of our house.

Be sure to put out lots of posters with pictures of Cutie on them. That
was what got Sammy back home. And if you need a kitty trap to try to
capture her, just let us know. Our hoomins have a couple and would be
glad to send one or both of them to you.

Amelia
Old October 19th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 19, 12:39*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
she was trying to get out,,,either door, for especially a few days....
she did yesterday morning, and as swift as she is, was out of site
almost immediately...So we couldn't find her and she didn't come home
last night like we thot she might for food, *Not this morning
either...looking under the bushes for her, we found her little
break-away collar. We will look lots more and put up signs. *there is a
big park across the street, and lotza mobile homes to hide under.

So no collar first time out , and she soooooomz, bast knows where she'll
be (hopefully) found. *At least she is friendly and licks and is cute....

Please purr that we find her, she gets back, or at least finds another
home to be loved and taken into.

Cant say more, MMS

Anti Sylvia
(P2nya looks out the window to where last seen)

Oh, noooooooooooooooooooooo!
Cutie, you listen he
PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgetyourselfHOMErrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
PurrrrrrrrrwheredaFOODisrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwheredahumansLOVEyo urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRIGHTNOW!
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr

Azad with Neko and Ella, very alarmed and concerned
Old October 19th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, no. Weze all purrin dat cutie gets hur furry butt home NOW.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old October 19th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett who runs away every now and hen thinks to herself. Cutie, us git
home, I kno how much pain diz kauzes urown hooman. She gathers all the cats
around her into a purr circle. lettuce purr for Cutie to mak it bak hom
safely. Dere iz power in purr our houze knowz diz. wascal I wud be glad ta
go wiff urself ta look for her, let me kno when anna I will b readi.

Old October 19th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:39:31 -0700, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

she was trying to get out,,,either door, for especially a few days....
she did yesterday morning, and as swift as she is, was out of site
almost immediately...So we couldn't find her and she didn't come home
last night like we thot she might for food, Not this morning
either...looking under the bushes for her, we found her little
break-away collar. We will look lots more and put up signs. there is a
big park across the street, and lotza mobile homes to hide under.

So no collar first time out , and she soooooomz, bast knows where she'll
be (hopefully) found. At least she is friendly and licks and is cute...

Please purr that we find her, she gets back, or at least finds another
home to be loved and taken into.

Cant say more, MMS

Anti Sylvia
(P2nya looks out the window to where last seen)

Ask all the neighbours to be on the lookout. When I had Percy escape a
bit over a year back I talked to all the neighbours, even the ones
with the grow-op and the crack house. Talk to ALL of them in other
words, even if you don't like them.
Do you have pictures? Hand them out.
Offer kids a reward for spotting her.
Old October 19th 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Ask all the neighbours to be on the lookout. When I had Percy escape a
bit over a year back I talked to all the neighbours, even the ones
with the grow-op and the crack house. Talk to ALL of them in other
words, even if you don't like them.
Do you have pictures? Hand them out.
Offer kids a reward for spotting her.

Good ideas!

Contact your local shelter(s). They may not be able to keep a
description and notify you if she's picked up in the future (you'll
probably have to re-check), but she might've been found and dropped
off there.

Do you have a porch? Somewhere outside where you can leave some good
stinky food (tuna maybe) and something with your scent on it?

I've had escapees before but so far have been lucky and they've either
been caught after a spirited chase around the yard or came back when
they got hungry. Fingers crossed that your Cutie decides she's had
enough exploring real soon!

Melissa
Old October 19th 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 19, 5:39*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
she was trying to get out,,,either door, for especially a few days....
she did yesterday morning, and as swift as she is, was out of site
almost immediately...So we couldn't find her and she didn't come home
last night like we thot she might for food, *Not this morning
either...looking under the bushes for her, we found her little
break-away collar. We will look lots more and put up signs. *there is a
big park across the street, and lotza mobile homes to hide under.

So no collar first time out , and she soooooomz, bast knows where she'll
be (hopefully) found. *At least she is friendly and licks and is cute....

Please purr that we find her, she gets back, or at least finds another
home to be loved and taken into.

Cant say more, MMS

Anti Sylvia
(P2nya looks out the window to where last seen)

Oh! I hope you've found her. She could be hanging around and just
doesn't want to come home yet. I hope so. Don't give up hope Sylvia,
keep looking.
Purrs from here, Bess

Old October 20th 11, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

[...]

We iz boff purrink dat she comes home soon!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/19/2011 7:54:19 PM

Purrz for the Chesterman cat Gramby Cat community 18 June 23rd 11 02:13 PM
Purrz pleze Granby Cat community 26 September 27th 08 08:40 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM