Heeeeeer cutieeeeee...purrz

Old October 22nd 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default Heeeeeer cutieeeeee...purrz, UPDATE?

On 10/21/2011 04:45 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
nuthin new since evening of 10/20. a few outside'night'eyes' were not
hers.
Along our back yard, and others on our block runs a chain link fence...
if she got under, over or through, she could be anywhere, including
industrial complexes.

At this point the candles and purrs should be for her health and
safety...alive and well,
wherever she is. I still have hope, but less and less. Putting food
out would not tell me
what outside cat ate it, there are several in the complex, at least six
that I can think of.
Cutie would probably not expect another cat to be friendly. I don't
know. I can't guess.
I can only do those things you and I told me and wait...and
wait...and...
S.

"Mosey wrote in message

Sew r weh. Mosey purrin hard fur hiz howse
we are still purring and await and hope for a positive update,... OEJ
fur herown purrin howze

"Sylvia M"

"Mosey =^..^="

On Oct 20, 4:06 pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
It may actually be easier to look under some things after dark,
such as
bushes or decorative plants, where a cat can really hide well,
with a
really bright flashlight, since her eyes will glow.

Get your furry butt home purrs are on the way.

Dat's a good point, unka Gandalf. I can testify to da fact that
when a
inside cat is lost in da Out, they usually hide during da day and
don't
come out til it's dark outside.

Evin a cat hoo is yoozd to da Out ushually perfurrs to rome in da
nite. I don go out as mutsh as I did wen I wuz yunger butted dat is
troo four me.

A flashlight an lookin for eyes is a gud idearment. I am lookin two.

--
Wascal

You are right Wascal, a flashlight IS a good idea. And you might get
a trap and put a sardine in it as well.
COME HOME NOW cutie!!!!!

Mosey and Anti Kyla
Night with flash-light a good idea, even red dot,
but she never got to play with that.
Will try that tonite...
The worst thing is when I drive down the North South,
and the East-West streets!
But I heave a sigh when she isntt laying there.
Third night, nothing yet. Thanks for caring and purring.

Sylvia

Many years ago -- our Ginger (RB yellow Tom) was gone for 3 weeks. We later found out that he had moved into a neighbor's basement qand had been sleeping on her son's bed each night. The son thought that his mother had acquired a cat and treated Ginger like he was theirs.

Old October 22nd 11, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

We are all Purrin and prayin too,
Love, Kyla, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps

PS, Good for Brinkley to come home after 10 days.
There is hope for cutie after all.

Binkley came home after about 10 days when he got out. Showed up crying
at the patio door at 2 am.

We're all purrin and prayin.

Julie, Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Old October 22nd 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I'm thinking to shift into limbo, if I can, hope for the best for her,
whatever that is, and let go, let Bast.

Old October 22nd 11, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Nope. Keep on looking and praying. She could turn up.

Old October 22nd 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

I totally agree with John, This is sent with love. Our kitties are still
purring hard for cutie's safe return and I am praying
too. You might also want to look in the FOUND ads in the newspapers. Love
and (((Sylvia)) Kyla

Old October 23rd 11, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Thanks again, Kyla, I'm gonna be phoning some of the throw-away papers
too.
I'm purring most for her safety...for her return ofcourse,
but even more importantly for her safety and well being.

Sylvia

Old October 24th 11, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

You're welcome Sylvia, good to phone some of the papers and also check with
the animal shelters.
(((Sylvia)))'

Kyla, 4 cats purring and I'm praying too.

[...]

Purrz for the Chesterman cat Gramby Cat community 18 June 23rd 11 02:13 PM
Purrz pleze Granby Cat community 26 September 27th 08 08:40 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM