Ping Sukie

Old October 28th 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Ping Sukie

Willow fluffsup her botlebrush tail and sys, fangu anna I wont effen aska
wear leafther to doz.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

i za beree small tuxido kittee, i had not thinked muc abowt mine drezz but i
thinkz i wuld purfur an all white one da kulur of mine whitez furz, and i
thinkz i iz purfurin da shawl fur the tartan kulurz, ...

as to how many bridez maidz anna grumz kitteez, I thinkz i shuld juzt like
one ta standz up wiffa harry, which jack sayed wuz hizown beztmankittee...
I izunt beree fancee anna i wantz efuricat ta haf fun so juzt one
grumskittee anna bridezmade...

so it will be willow...

she haz beeneda gud furnd anna iz beree graceful awso will make minez
wedwinking efin more purrtee...

Trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 8:43 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Hi diz iz Piglet and we needza talk. Dere r a lot of fingz dem haz to
cide.
Date, how mannie boy and girl cats in da wedwink. Gramby hazta make da
cerimonial wedwink skarf for Trudi. I iz sre u haz lotza ideaz so we shud
make sum listz. I haz been redink on da net, after gramby goes to bed,
bout
skottish wedwinkz. I needz ideaz frum u too.

Hihi Piglet! Sowwy fur beein offline....Meomie is purrtendin she has
da dwedded lurgy n sniffin a lot n coffin a lot (dis is notted a helfy
place to be atta momunt) Wile Meomie wus sik, I wus reedin up too but
I fink it shood bee qwite soon, Jack just wuffs his kilt so purrhaps
Trudi can haff tartan sumware on her dwess? Purrhaps a tartan bodice
or sash? Will it be a wite weddin? Wat cullur are Trudis furz? (Sukie
doesn't know) Dare is a wot to deside!
Sukie, with a BIG notepad and some nipwine hops in the porter to
Piglet's house.

Old October 28th 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

PookyKat iz uh big strong Tuxedo cat n der iz uh biggur tuxiw hu livz nex
doar, naed
Brutus. n hiz nise hoomin, sez hym iz twise da size uf PookyKat, ho waze
ubaot 20 powndz.

Mosey, uh smawl gray n wite, vury sweet cat wif uh vury LAOWD purr

well yo u know tuxido kitty iza bezt, smilez... mine howze iz all i haz
inna
wurld beclawz when i camed to soft anna furee i wuza babycat anna alaone,

On Oct 27, 1:42 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:

i za beree small tuxido kittee, i had not thinked muc abowt mine drezz
but
thinkz i wuld purfur an all white one da kulur of mine whitez furz, and
thinkz i iz purfurin da shawl fur the tartan kulurz, ...

Dats purrfek fur me Trudi! But we hasnt gotted menny weelashuns heer
so it will just be da kitties onna gwoop n usses cuddles dats more
dan enuff yes?
Harry is wooking furward to seein Willow agen...Sukie wants dis
wedwinkin tu be a reesowndin success..she's becloming a nyce wittle
gurl!
Dus yu wealise dat we is furry awike? Mees a small tuxedo kitty too!
Jack

On Oct 24, 8:43 pm, "Gramby" wrote:

Hi diz iz Piglet and we needza talk. Dere r a lot of fingz dem haz to
cide.
Date, how mannie boy and girl cats in da wedwink. Gramby hazta make da
cerimonial wedwink skarf for Trudi. I iz sre u haz lotza ideaz so we
shud
make sum listz. I haz been redink on da net, after gramby goes to bed,
bout
skottish wedwinkz. I needz ideaz frum u too.

Awh....Me wus sumfin da same, I wus borned unner a shed in next door
gardun n da man didnt wike me....Meomie climbed da fence n weskewed me
n myne wittle bruffur, Ben. Meomies sisfur tuke myne Meomie so I knows
how yu feel, but wees spekal myne Meomie ses - awl tuxedo kitties r
spekal. I agwee.

Old October 28th 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Mayzy heer: Hai Bonnie Sukie, Trudi iz uh bwak n wite tuxedo kitty, n uh
tartan sash wud beh jest rite on hur wite
weddin dress/gaown. Et cud beh da sayme kolor az da grumz. dat wai hur wyl
belong tew da saym clan as hur grum.
Weh r AWL sew hapi fur dem
Purrs n prayers fur yer meomie Bess tew git feeling bedur sune, frum awl
da
cats in owr famli.
Diz ulzo komes, wuf luv, frum owr oan hoomin mom, n pa,
hu r ulso sik.. wif uh stumik floomonster. Bosh on dat flu!!

Wees sorry tu heer dat yure Meomie n Paw isnt well wiffa fwoo...dats
notted nyce. Ower Meomie onny had thu stinky hedd cold....but she
dussnt suffer good - always coffin n sneezin..n moanin. Piglet is
deesinin a byootiful dwess fur Trudi n I wil be waring myne gud kilt
dat shows off myne manly wegs!
Jack

Oh hai Jack, sez Mimzy, owr hoominz r fealing beddr nao, but weh r sawry dat
yer Meomie onny haz thu stinky hedd cold, wat iz hur duin fur et?
Purrs fur yer meomie ty git fealing bedur sune.
tel hur tew drink sum oring joos n hab sum hawt veggi broff.
Bosh on dat kold n koffing.

ai bet Trudi wyl wook bootiful tu.
ai bet yu wyl wook gud en yur gud kilt. Hu wyl pway da bagpipes?

Mimzy