OT Game

Old May 18th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Game

I wish I didn't get addicted to these silly games but here's another.

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1363.html Let me know your scores.

Bev

--

A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of
treacle, and melted under the gate -

Old May 18th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:36:20 +1200, "Bev" wrote:

I wish I didn't get addicted to these silly games but here's another.

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1363.html Let me know your scores.

Bev

[slap on wrist] BAD Bev, bad! Like I need to spend *more* time on the
computer!

Tish (only up to 400 so far, but learning fast!)
Old May 18th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:36:20 +1200, "Bev" wrote:

I wish I didn't get addicted to these silly games but here's another.

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1363.html Let me know your scores.

Bev

[slap on wrist] BAD Bev, bad! Like I need to spend *more* time on the
computer!

Tish (only up to 400 so far, but learning fast!)

Tish, I also need this like a hole in the head. However am now up to level
six (I think), keep running out of gas and bombs, rofl.

Bev

Old May 18th 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 18 May 2006 16:48:42 +1200, "Bev" wrote:

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:36:20 +1200, "Bev" wrote:

I wish I didn't get addicted to these silly games but here's another.

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1363.html Let me know your scores.

Bev

[slap on wrist] BAD Bev, bad! Like I need to spend *more* time on the
computer!

Tish (only up to 400 so far, but learning fast!)

Tish, I also need this like a hole in the head. However am now up to level
six (I think), keep running out of gas and bombs, rofl.

Bev

ooh, a goal for me to aspire to. goody!

Tish
Old May 19th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 19 May 2006 12:36:04 +1200, "Bev" wrote:

Tish,

How do I get out of level seven, groan. I can't find an opening,
helllllllp. I can't save the games either!!!!

Bev

ha! You're way ahead of me - I've only just got up to level 6. Danged
work keeps interfering with my gaming time!

Tish
Old May 19th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bev skrev i meddelandet ...
I wish I didn't get addicted to these silly games but here's another.

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1363.html Let me know your scores.

Bev

--

A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of
treacle, and melted under the gate -
Elizabeth Lemarchand

Oh no Bev! Never again!
I am still hooked on Bubbels.
Elisabet

Old May 19th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message

Bev skrev i meddelandet ...
I wish I didn't get addicted to these silly games but here's another.

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1363.html Let me know your scores.

Bev

--

A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of
treacle, and melted under the gate -
Elizabeth Lemarchand

Oh no Bev! Never again!
I am still hooked on Bubbels.
Elisabet

Aw go on Elisabet, get hooked, the more people who play this game the
better chance I have to pick their brains for a way to solve it. At the
moment I am stuck in a little room, rofl.

Bev