Game OT

Old August 28th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

Default Game OT

This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go splat,
I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going wrong!!!! Help
is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Bev

--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old August 28th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

ollie2 wrote:

This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go splat,
I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going wrong!!!! Help
is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Oh, right, like I'm going to fall for this one *again*!

Joyce
Old August 29th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

ollie2 kirjoitti:
This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go splat,
I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going wrong!!!! Help
is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Bev

You need to do real "baby taps" on the thrusters, so you don't run out
of fuel or go too fast. Landing is very slow in order to not go splat.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old August 30th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

"Christine K." wrote in message
ollie2 kirjoitti:
This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go
splat, I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going
wrong!!!! Help is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Bev

You need to do real "baby taps" on the thrusters, so you don't run out of
fuel or go too fast. Landing is very slow in order to not go splat.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
photos: http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb108/christal63/
photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Thanks Christine. I've just been sent another similar type game which I
will post separately, lol, onward and upward.

Bev

New Game Granby Cat community 7 June 28th 07 06:43 AM
New Game! Lumpy Cat anecdotes 3 November 22nd 05 10:57 PM
Game OT Bev Cat anecdotes 52 June 15th 05 03:32 PM
New Game OT Bev Cat anecdotes 11 February 7th 05 04:01 AM
My best game so far. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 3 December 12th 04 05:15 PM