Tripper RB 7-5-08

Old July 5th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Tripper RB 7-5-08

Whether you know a loss is coming or it is sudden makes no difference in the
pain. Sending comforting thoughts to you and the rest of the herd.
"Chris Havlicek" wrote in message
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

Old July 5th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Chris Havlicek wrote:
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

I'm very sorry to hear about Tripper. Purrs for your broken heart.

Jill
Old July 5th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Chris, I'm so very sorry. Purrs for a gentle journey to the Bridge for
Tripper. Purrs for your hurting heart.
Charleen

Old July 5th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

we will light a candle for Tripper's safe journey
to the RB.

Condolences to you, Chris, and yours.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 5th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix

Chris Havlicek wrote:

My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

{{{{Chris}}} Purrs to heal your heart.

Deborah
slave to the Seven
Old July 5th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Chris Havlicek" wrote in message
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

Sounds like he went in his sleep. Bless the big boy and his family.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 5th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Chris Havlicek wrote:
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

{{{{{Chris}}}}}

He'll be in excellent company at RB.

Yowie

Old July 5th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Chris Havlicek" wrote in message
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

I'm so sorry, Chris! I know the couch isn't the only place where there's an
empty spot.

(((((((((Chris)))))))))

Joy

Old July 5th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rb

Chris Havlicek wrote:
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. Given that
his brother went that way years ago, all I can do is hope it was
quick.

Now I just have a big empty spot on the couch next to me.

Rest easy, big man. No one will ever fill your pawprints. I'll
miss you.

Chris

My condolences on your loss.

rrb
Old July 5th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Chris Havlicek wrote:

Katie came out of hiding and sat in my lap for awhile,
and I've got Hazard and Oreo to keep me distracted as well,
but I'll miss seeing his furry face in the window
when I come home...

This made me tear up. I love seeing a kitty's face in the window when
I come home - in my case, it's usually Roxy.

And what a shock to have to find him like that, with no immediate
warning. It's one thing to know in the back of your head that someday
he might go like that, but that doesn't mean you think it's going to
be *today*.

Purrs for you and Tripper,

Joyce