Baggy's almost better

Old August 30th 10, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Baggy's almost better

Baggy's wound has almost completely healed so we've taken his e-collar
off, he's so much happier after a good scratch and a long wash.

Shadow has discovered the satellite receiver on the desk in my bedroom,
a nice warm place to meatloaf for ages.
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old August 30th 10, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:22:13 +0100, Adrian wrote:

Baggy's wound has almost completely healed so we've taken his e-collar
off, he's so much happier after a good scratch and a long wash.

Shadow has discovered the satellite receiver on the desk in my bedroom,
a nice warm place to meatloaf for ages.

Well, this is certainly good news!

An abscessed wound can get really nasty, before you know even know it's
there.

I'm glad it's almost healed, now

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100829-1, 08/29/2010
Tested on: 8/30/2010 7:10:27 AM

Old August 30th 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 30, 6:22*am, Adrian wrote:
Baggy's wound has almost completely healed so we've taken his e-collar
off, he's so much happier after a good scratch and a long wash.

Excellent progress.

Shadow has discovered the satellite receiver on the desk in my bedroom,
a nice warm place to meatloaf for ages.

They always find good 'spots.'

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 30th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 30, 9:17*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:

They always find good 'spots.'

Dave's always saying "How on Earth can Dunzi/Sarsi be comfortable in
that position/location?" I always tell him"they're cats they wouldn't
sleep there/like that if they weren't comfortable doing it"

(Mind you I wish they'd get bored of the expensive new duvet so I
could put it away but they show no interest whatsover in doing that so
I still some months later have it sitting on the bedroom floor for
their comfort whilst we settle down under an inferior one! Still it
means Sarsi doesn't crawl onto the bed and wake us up at 5AM so every
cloud has a silver lining!)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 30th 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
Baggy's wound has almost completely healed so we've taken his e-collar
off, he's so much happier after a good scratch and a long wash.

Shadow has discovered the satellite receiver on the desk in my bedroom, a
nice warm place to meatloaf for ages.

Very pleased to read this. You have taken such good care of him. He's a
lucky owner.

Old August 30th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

Baggy's wound has almost completely healed so we've taken his e-collar
off, he's so much happier after a good scratch and a long wash.

Glad to hear it!

Joyce

--
Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living
creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of

Baggy's home Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 August 4th 10 09:43 PM
Baggy's at TEDs Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 10 August 3rd 10 02:20 AM
Baggy's Double Adrian A Cat anecdotes 4 April 10th 07 10:17 PM