Abelard is gone again

Old September 1st 05, 05:30 PM
Pat

Default Abelard is gone again

I haven't seen him since Monday night. Starting to get worried, because this
is the first time he's done it in quite some time.

Please help purr him home. He has an appointment with TED tomorrow for
vaccinations and needs to get home before that!

Old September 1st 05, 05:52 PM
Pat

"Brad W." wrote

I'll go you one better. Why don't you learn to keep your
cat inside where he is safe, then we won't have to waste all
these purrs on you. Jesus.

Thank you so much.

Old September 1st 05, 06:16 PM
Christina Websell

"Pat" wrote in message
I haven't seen him since Monday night. Starting to get worried, because
this
is the first time he's done it in quite some time.

Please help purr him home. He has an appointment with TED tomorrow for
vaccinations and needs to get home before that!

Purrs for the bad boy to come home, which I suspect he will do a few hours
after his TED appointment.

Tweed

Old September 1st 05, 06:21 PM
Dan M

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:52:12 -0500, Pat wrote:

"Brad W." wrote

I'll go you one better. Why don't you learn to keep your
cat inside where he is safe, then we won't have to waste all
these purrs on you. Jesus.

Thank you so much.

Just ignore the idiot trolls, Pat. I just added another entry to my
killfile. That's a good long list added just this week.

Purrs that the errant kitty will return soon.

Dan
Old September 1st 05, 06:29 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:30:30 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

I haven't seen him since Monday night. Starting to get worried, because this
is the first time he's done it in quite some time.

Please help purr him home. He has an appointment with TED tomorrow for
vaccinations and needs to get home before that!

Jeez, maybe you're going to have to glue that rascal down. Furry butt
home, Abelard!!!!!!!

Theresa
Old September 1st 05, 06:32 PM
Nan

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:21:36 -0700, Dan M wrote:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:52:12 -0500, Pat wrote:

"Brad W." wrote

I'll go you one better. Why don't you learn to keep your
cat inside where he is safe, then we won't have to waste all
these purrs on you. Jesus.

Thank you so much.

Just ignore the idiot trolls, Pat. I just added another entry to my
killfile. That's a good long list added just this week.

Purrs that the errant kitty will return soon.

Dan

I agree with Dan, Pat. My killfile has grown by leaps and bounds this
week. BTW I'm killfiling any poster who has nulluser.com in their
header.

Purrs are on the way for Abelard to get his furry butt home ASAP.
Isn't it strange how our masters always seem to know when it's TED
time?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan
Old September 1st 05, 06:40 PM
Christina Websell

"Brad W." wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.154e09fbbe85055db1ee693d84e2b2e3 @1125593071.nulluser.com...
Pat wrote:

I haven't seen him since Monday night. Starting to get worried, because
this
is the first time he's done it in quite some time.

Please help purr him home. He has an appointment with TED tomorrow for
vaccinations and needs to get home before that!

I'll go you one better. Why don't you learn to keep your
cat inside where he is safe, then we won't have to waste all
these purrs on you. Jesus.

Hello, Jesus!
I'll go you one better than that.
Why don't *you* move to somewhere your cat is safe outside like Pat's are?
And mine too. Abelard likes to have nights/days out, he'll come back in his
own time.

Tweed

Old September 1st 05, 06:40 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:30:30 -0500, Pat wrote:

I haven't seen him since Monday night. Starting to get worried, because
this is the first time he's done it in quite some time.

Please help purr him home. He has an appointment with TED tomorrow for
vaccinations and needs to get home before that!

He was probably a traveling salesman in a previous existence. There is
only one way to keep him safe and you know what that is -- face up to it.
Purrs that Abelard prefers his happy home to the delights of the "hunt".
MLB
Old September 1st 05, 06:42 PM
wafflycat

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Hello, Jesus!
I'll go you one better than that.
Why don't *you* move to somewhere your cat is safe outside like Pat's are?
And mine too. Abelard likes to have nights/days out, he'll come back in
his own time.

Tweed

Tweed, it's best to ignore the trolls - any response gives them a warped
thrill. I know, I can forget to ignore them too, so this is also a reminder
to self ;-)

Kill-files are a wonderful thing - mine has grown recently!

Cheers, helen s

Old September 1st 05, 06:47 PM
Jo Firey

"Pat" wrote in message
I haven't seen him since Monday night. Starting to get worried, because
this
is the first time he's done it in quite some time.

Please help purr him home. He has an appointment with TED tomorrow for
vaccinations and needs to get home before that!

Little monster. They just seem to know. Hope he gets back for his
appointment.

In the earlier thread about your other cat being agressive, was Rescue
Remedy (Bach's flowers) mentioned? Some folks swear by putting drops in the
pets water bowl. At least its fairly cheap and fairly available. Human
health food store and such.

Jo