more kitten pictures; cute alert!

Old November 10th 05, 02:08 AM
meee

Default more kitten pictures; cute alert!

Hi, I've updated our site with new pics of Jasmine and the kittens. They
have their eyes open now. Here's the link, enjoy!!
www.geocities.com/rubenandben/ourfamily.html

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old November 10th 05, 06:41 AM
Sandy

How cuuuuuute! They all have tabby stripes! I can't tell from the
pictures: do Jasmine's orange patches have stripes as well?

Sandy

Old November 10th 05, 10:29 PM
meee

yes, she's kind of leopard print in most of her orange spots, and tabby
stripes in others. I'm about to go and get her out of the room for a cuddle
and give her some chicken...and have my morning drool over the kittens!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

. net...

Old November 11th 05, 03:16 AM
Enfilade

meee wrote:
Hi, I've updated our site with new pics of Jasmine and the kittens. They
have their eyes open now. Here's the link, enjoy!!
www.geocities.com/rubenandben/ourfamily.html

OMG the bittieness!

I have a lapful of Tyche and it's amazing how now she looks kind of
like your momcat (except with brown tabby spots as well as orange tabby
spots) and when we found her she looked like one of the babies

--Fil

Old November 13th 05, 02:18 AM
Enfilade

meee wrote:
awww i'm not sure if i've seen any tyche pics...hint hint

Hint taken...visit the thread called "Talented Tyche"

--Fil

Old November 13th 05, 02:41 AM
meee

thanks? now i can put furry faces to names!
"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...