Sleeping like the Dead

Old September 23rd 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default Sleeping like the Dead

Yesterday I had a birthday party, sortof. Basically, I wanted Costco
cake for my birthday, and since the smallest one is a half sheet cake,
I invited friends and family over to help me eat my cake. We had a
BLAST.

The Princess Rita got a good workout. She played with EVERYBODY, some
people twice, almost constantly. The children loved her and she loved
them. One friend brought her chihuahua, and Rita hates the dog, but
near the end of the evening, she came out and the two of them sniffed
at each other. It seems that as long as Chiquita doesn't bark, Rita
may tolerate her presence for short times. Heck, Chiquita is half
Rita's size!

Anyway, everyone finally left, dog and all, and while I was cleaning
up, Rita jumped up on the couch and just collapsed in exhaustion. I've
never seen her sleep so deeply! Even after I put a bunch of stuff on
the couch, she moved to the bedroom and found a soft corner and kept
sleeping. She's been sleeping ALL DAY today, just waking up long
enough to change locations. It's so funny! I laugh at her and she
won't even raise her head to respond.

I need to invite people for her to play with more often.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

Old September 23rd 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jane wrote:

[...]

Happy Birthday!

Joyce
Old September 24th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-09-23 15:27:56 -0500, Jane said:

[...]

Well Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one.

Old September 24th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jane wrote:
Yesterday I had a birthday party, sortof. Basically, I wanted Costco
cake for my birthday, and since the smallest one is a half sheet cake,
I invited friends and family over to help me eat my cake. We had a
BLAST.

Hoppy Purrday, Jane! Sounds like the Princess got a good workout in the
process.

Old September 29th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Jane wrote:

Yesterday I had a birthday party, sortof. Basically, I wanted Costco
cake for my birthday, and since the smallest one is a half sheet cake,
I invited friends and family over to help me eat my cake. We had a
BLAST.

snip
I need to invite people for her to play with more often.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

A belated happy purr-day!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Sleeping with the 'Nip Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 19 August 26th 05 03:25 AM
Sleeping Beauty/Sleeping Cat Eddie2005 via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 15 April 28th 05 03:54 AM
Sleeping Cat Pix Bev Cat anecdotes 5 April 17th 05 10:30 AM
What to do to a sleeping cat Takayuki Cat anecdotes 23 November 12th 03 07:46 PM