Ready to go to the Moon with me?

Old June 7th 15, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Ready to go to the Moon with me?

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café is also ready for us, so when do you want to blast off
with me?
Mosey-excited

Old June 14th 15, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..*=

Default Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café is also ready for us, so when do you want to blast off
with me?
Mosey-excited

Well, are you all ready to the Moon with me?

Mosey-excited

Old June 15th 15, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café is also ready for us, so when do you want to blast off
with me?
Mosey-excited

Well, are you all ready to the Moon with me?

Mosey-excited

[Amelia steps out of the teleporter in the main plaza of MoonCat Plaza.
Seeing Mosey standing there, she goes over and gives him a head bump.]

This is a pretty place. They've done a lot of work since we were here
last. And look up there - it's a full Earth!

Oops, we better move aside a bit.

[She grabs Mosey's paw and pulls him a few feet out of the way. A loud
rumble can be heard, and moments later a high-powered moon buggy shoots
out of the teleporter, Harri Roadcat at the controls. The rear cargo
section is piled high with exploration equipment and a strange looking
assortment of tubes and canisters.

Shortly after Harri clears the teleporter another moon buggy, driven a
little more sedately by Samuel Redcat with Ranger riding shotgun, tools
out of the teleporter and pulls up beside Amelia and Mosey.]

Meow, efurry kitty. Where is da hotel? I want to get checked in and get
somefing to eat!

Old June 15th 15, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 10:04:20 AM UTC-4, Community Kitties wrote:
On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

[...]

A brite red roketship is landing nearby. After it stops rocking, Squeakytoy and Samanfa get out

"I gotted a _red_ one in onor ob Missy; I hab herd all about herseff.

--
Squeakytoy
Old June 16th 15, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

[She grabs Mosey's paw and pulls him a few feet out of the way. A loud
rumble can be heard, and moments later a high-powered moon buggy shoots
out of the teleporter, Harri Roadcat at the controls. The rear cargo
section is piled high with exploration equipment and a strange looking
assortment of tubes and canisters.

Shortly after Harri clears the teleporter another moon buggy, driven a
little more sedately by Samuel Redcat with Ranger riding shotgun, tools
out of the teleporter and pulls up beside Amelia and Mosey.]

Meow, efurry kitty. Where is da hotel? I want to get checked in and get
somefing to eat!

A brite red roketship is landing nearby. After it stops rocking, Squeakytoy and Samanfa get out

"I gotted a _red_ one in onor ob Missy; I hab herd all about herseff.

[The group of kitties starts walking toward the Blue Moon Cafe, across
the plaza from where everykitty emerged. As they walk, a large Norwegian
Forest Cat walks toward them.]

Hello, Amelia! I was wondering when you kitties would arrive.

Amelia: Hi, Bernie. Everykitty, this is Bernie. He's the mayor of
Catopolis City here on the moon. He's agreed to show us around.

[Bernie guides the group to a park strip running the length of the
plaza. It's planted with lots of trees and bushes, and is growing grass
wherever there are no trees or bushes. The grass looks beautiful and
well-tended, except for a strip about 5 feet wide that runs diagonally
across the park strip. In this strip the grass is starting to brown and
looks pretty pitiful.]

Amelia: Oh Bernie, what's wrong with the grass? It was beautiful last
time I was here.

Bernie: Oh, that. Well, you know that our dome is strong enough to
withstand impacts from micrometeorites and things. But about 6 weeks ago
an especially big one smacked into the dome, way up high, and took out a
small chip. It didn't even come close to going through so we don't have
to worry about air loss, but that chip attracts moon dust. It has built
up into a pretty large patch, and it blocks the sun. That's why the
grass looks bad there - it's doesn't get any sun. We have an automated
dome cleaning robot, but it died a couple months ago and we haven't been
able to find the parts to fix it.

Amelia: Hmmm. Let me think about that for a bit.

[Bernie leads the kitties the rest of the way across the plaza, and when
they arrive at the Blue Moon Cafe they find a big banner, reading
"Welcome Community Kitties and Friends" stretched across the front of
the building.]

Old June 16th 15, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..*=

"

On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café is also ready for us, so when do you want to blast off
with me?
Mosey-excited

Well, are you all ready to the Moon with me?

Mosey-excited

[Amelia steps out of the teleporter in the main plaza of MoonCat Plaza.
:Seeing Mosey standing there, she goes over and gives him a head bump.]

Mosey gives Amelia a head bump in return.
I love head bumps and nose boops, Don't you my sweet Amelia?

This is a pretty place. They've done a lot of work since we were here last.

yeUP, Amelia, they have really done a lot of work since we were here last.

And look up there - it's a full Earth!

YeUP, It's a beautiful sight to see from the Moon.

Oops, we better move aside a bit.

[Amelia grabs Mosey's paw and pulls him a few feet out of the way. A loud
rumble can be heard, and moments later a high-powered moon buggy shoots out
of the teleporter, Harri Roadcat at the controls. The rear cargo section is
piled high with exploration equipment and a strange looking assortment of
tubes and canisters.

Shortly after Harri clears the teleporter another moon buggy, driven a
little more sedately by Samuel Redcat with Ranger riding shotgun, tools out
of the teleporter and pulls up beside Amelia and Mosey.]

Meow, efurry kitty. Where is da hotel? I want to get checked in and get
somefing to eat!

Mosey shows them all where the hotel is, they all check in, are shown to
their rooms, and where the Blue Moon café is and we all scarf down nommy
Fudz & nip drinks.
Pipps asks Ranger if she can sit with him to eat & drink and let him be her
guide on the Moon?
Pipps is hopeful.

Old June 16th 15, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

Mosey shows them all where the hotel is, they all check in, are shown to
their rooms, and where the Blue Moon café is and we all scarf down
nommy Fudz & nip drinks.
Pipps asks Ranger if she can sit with him to eat & drink and let him be
her guide on the Moon?
Pipps is hopeful.

Oh yes, please do! I'z would like dat a bunch.

Ranger

Old June 17th 15, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya

On 6/16/2015 1:28 PM, Community Kitties wrote:
On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

[...]

Hmmm...sumpin tu eet.
Wayte furr meee...I yam going tu go intu da hotel tuu.
I just betcha that mine Sunnydance is gettin sumpin tu eet tuu.

Pit2nya

Old June 17th 15, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

[...]

Samwise checks in at the hotel for himself and his sister Lucy Lu. Lets
get something to eat.

Samwise

I'm ready, let's go! Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 April 7th 08 02:25 AM
OT ready to take a quiz NMR Cat anecdotes 4 March 1st 06 10:26 AM
Getting ready Miss Violette Cat community 2 November 3rd 05 01:17 PM
Ready to give up Pat Cat anecdotes 21 June 10th 05 07:08 PM
Getting Ready tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 26th 05 02:42 AM