Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CA

Old August 31st 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CN

On 2006-08-30 17:33:02 -0500, Nik Simpson said:

Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not
Ontario, California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

Eek, sorry. I guess that is CN.

China? Mala is a very beautiful cat. I hope she finds a good
forever home.

Old August 31st 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CA

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Well, yeah, but ".ca" is the country code for Canada (as
".uk" is United Kingdom, ".de" is Germany, ".fr" is France,
".ch" is Switzerland, etc.). SFAIK, posts from the USA do
not have any suffix for country.

That's what I meant. CN does not denote Canada.

Winnie

Old August 31st 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Well, yeah, but ".ca" is the country code for Canada (as
".uk" is United Kingdom, ".de" is Germany, ".fr" is France,
".ch" is Switzerland, etc.). SFAIK, posts from the USA do
not have any suffix for country.

Actually, many years ago I had an ISP with a .us suffix. It's unusual,
but there are a few that use it.

Joyce
Old August 31st 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

"Takayuki" wrote in message
news

On 2006-08-30 17:33:02 -0500, Nik Simpson said:

Karen wrote:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not
Ontario, California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

Eek, sorry. I guess that is CN.

China? Mala is a very beautiful cat. I hope she finds a good
forever home.

OK, what the heck is the abbreviation for Canada?

Old August 31st 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Oh yes you did!!! SHe very sweet! SHe needs a home!

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

"Karen" wrote in message

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

I did not see this.

I did not see this.

I did not ...

Old August 31st 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Enfilade wrote:

I really hope Mala gets a good home...if I were back in Ontario I would
be so tempted!

She'd be a good ho' for Smokey Poke!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old September 5th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:46:59 +0000 (UTC), Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Karen wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message
news

OK, what the heck is the abbreviation for Canada?

CA

Sometimes CAN. I've seen CDN, but I don't think that's an official code.

On the stock exchange CDN is the international abbreviation of the
Canadian currency (Canadian Dollar) like USD is the abbreviation for
"US-Dollar" and EUR is the abbreviation for "Euro".

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with fluffy-cats Blacky and Merlin
Old September 6th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Micha wrote:
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:46:59 +0000 (UTC), Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Karen wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message
news
OK, what the heck is the abbreviation for Canada?

CA

Sometimes CAN. I've seen CDN, but I don't think that's an official
code.

On the stock exchange CDN is the international abbreviation of the
Canadian currency (Canadian Dollar) like USD is the abbreviation for
"US-Dollar" and EUR is the abbreviation for "Euro".

Squarely Yours
Michael

You can find a list of all 3-letter currency codes here.
http://www.xe.com/iso4217.htm
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.