Biting me while I'm asleep

Old September 11th 03, 05:33 PM
Cat Protector

You have no authority and respect for others Iben. Cats are not dogs and
also they are not pack animals. I highly doubt your cat tries to prove
himself to you but from all the posts I have seen in this thread that you've
posted, I am pretty sure you terrorize your cat. Perhaps you need to learn
the difference between fear and respect.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
m...

This doesn't prove A thing. This is not the way it is around my
household. My boy is very intelligent. He respects the alpha-male and
loves me to boot. He always seeks to prove himself to me and is
constantly seeking my affections. This is the way it is. I can't help
it if you don't get these same results. You apparently can't establish
the athority and respect that I do. That's not my fault. That's YOURS.

Yours truly as always...

IBen Getiner

Old September 11th 03, 06:56 PM
IBen Getiner

"Alison" wrote in message ...
--"IBen Getiner" wrote in message

HAHH....! Here comes aLiSoN to the rescue..!

Bien sur!

Never heard of him....

I doubt if he's heard of you .

At your perpetual service, and always...

Not any more , I don't want to annoy everyone by responding to a
troll so byeee.
Alison

Yes.. You might excommunicated from the Chuch of Cats. Can't have
that. After all, where would your life be without it?

IBen

Old September 13th 03, 06:54 PM
Pusswegs

How do you know he bites you when you are asleep?

Old September 13th 03, 06:54 PM
Pusswegs

How do you know he bites you when you are asleep?

Old September 13th 03, 06:54 PM
Pusswegs

How do you know he bites you when you are asleep?

Old October 1st 03, 07:49 AM
Cat Protector

You have proven without a doubt despite all scientific evidence to the
contrary that you are that stupid Iben. First you terrorize your cat to the
point they are afraid of you so you can be a big and bad person, then you
state how your wife backs you up on everything (no doubt a control freak as
well as a person who has problems with anger management), and now you flood
this newsgroup with theories that are incorrect. Of course let's not forget
how you threaten people who stand up to you and your views towards women.
Your word is not law and certainly not factual. The others have posted the
facts but you choose not to believe or accept that you are wrong. I guess
like your homelife you want to try and control things here. It won't work.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
om...
Yes. In the wild, I'm sure you are correct. But within the confines of
the home, with a cat taken from his mother as an infant, you're WRONG.
Everything I have observed over the last two years about the behaviour
of my tom proves it. For instance, when reintroducing himself to the
'pack' after a stint away (that is, the wife and I, reclined on our
great beanbag chair in the heart of the pride's home, the living room)
, the first thing he engages in is the greeting... the rubbing and
scent-marking ritual upon my feet. Every time. Basic elements best
observed in lion family and the like. The first and all-important
thing he does after being away is to re-establish his bond,
association and place with the pack, and always first and foremost
with me... the pack leader.
These are facts. Not wishful thinking. I say then, that it is quite
obvious by your own admittion (thru your basic ignorance of the
subject) that you have no leadership position carved out within your
own 'terrotory'. We therefore have no common ground to unite us on the
discussion of this subject.
In other words... you have absolutley no idea what you are talking
about.

Get connected. Know your place in line about the carcass. Your cat
does.

IBen