Advice Please....

Old August 2nd 05, 02:46 PM
Alison

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:449ca50e9802288a04f0097415371c66.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Dear All,

I need advice. I am well ****ed off with next doors
Jack-Russell-from-hell. The Fracking thing keeps yapping & barking

and
disturbing my nap. To add insult to injury, the ******* chased me

twice
this morning when I was out doing my rounds. I of course smacked it

in
the head with all my claws out and then chased it, but even so, it's

not
what you want to do when you're taking your constitutional. Pandora

is
so worried by it, she hasn't even gone out today and she likes to

lie in
the sun on the patio.

It won't stop barking, so the human has offered to climb over the

fence
and wack it with the garden spade, but I would prefer something more
effective and long term. Like bowel dismemberment. That'd shut the
bugger up.

All advice appreciated.

Most miffed,

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger.

Bribe him with doggie biscuits and he'll be your best friend-
Alison

Old August 2nd 05, 03:51 PM
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:22:35 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:45:32 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Dear All,

I need advice. I am well ****ed off with next doors
Jack-Russell-from-hell. The Fracking thing keeps yapping & barking
and disturbing my nap. To add insult to injury, the ******* chased
me twice this morning when I was out doing my rounds. I of course
smacked it in the head with all my claws out and then chased it,
but even so, it's not what you want to do when you're taking your
constitutional. Pandora is so worried by it, she hasn't even gone
out today and she likes to lie in the sun on the patio.

It won't stop barking, so the human has offered to climb over the
fence and wack it with the garden spade, but I would prefer
something more effective and long term. Like bowel dismemberment.
That'd shut the bugger up.

Next time lurk up someplace high and then jump down on the
ratcreature with all claws at full extension... that ought to teach
it to leave you alone!

I know Jack russells are adorable dogs

They are the spawn of Satan.

They're not called Jack Russell terrorists for nothing. ;-)

I'm still reminded of the art show we were working when I went off to use
the loo (porta-potties, dammit!). Walking back I encountered a couple who
had just bought two Jack Russell pups from one of the exhibitors (no, she
wasn't selling pups, just happened to have 2 of her dogs babies there).
They were about 10-12 weeks old. They were already getting into mischief.
One had found a walnut and was chewing on it; his brother kept jumping on
his head. And this couple thought they were soooo cute. Uh huh. Okay,
they were adorable. But two at once? Hahahahaha!

Jill