Neighbors yellow female cat

Old June 1st 15, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamot

Default Neighbors yellow female cat

On 05/30/2015 05:12 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/30/2015 4:34 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

It does not make sense to not spay/neuter pets (or ferals on a TNR
program) or to want them to indiscriminately reproduce.

Jill

Human population could do with a bit of regulating, too, alas! I know
that in the Bible God told Adam to "Be fruitful and multiply", but our
present seven billion is more than the planet can sustain, and it
promises to grow worse.

I won't debate that issue (I chose not to reproduce) but will always say
it is irresponsible not to spay/neuter pets. A specious attitude such
as "spreading DNA" is ridiculous.

Jill

Jill
It's good that you *chose* not to procreate, you would have been a
terrible mother.

--
:-)
Don't let the Zombies get you!!!!

My God is better than your god!!!!
Old June 1st 15, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lord Bergamot wrote:

It's good that you *chose* not to procreate, you would have been a
terrible mother.

How could you POSSIBLY know that? SFAIK you don't even KNOW Jill, and
people who love animals are more likely to be good parents than those
who do not.
Old June 1st 15, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/1/2015 2:42 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Lord Bergamot wrote:

It's good that you *chose* not to procreate, you would have been a
terrible mother.

How could you POSSIBLY know that? SFAIK you don't even KNOW Jill, and
people who love animals are more likely to be good parents than those
who do not.

Thanks, Evelyn. It's time to kick the refuse to neuter his cat person
back in the k/f.

Jill
Old June 2nd 15, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamot

You stupid people wait for someone to say something you don't like so you can gang up on them and talk **** & make yourselves feel good. GO TO HELL you stupid old bitch Evelyn.

--
:-)

Old June 2nd 15, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamot

Lord Bergamot wrote:

It's good that you *chose* not to procreate, you would have been a
terrible mother.

How could you POSSIBLY know that? SFAIK you don't even KNOW Jill, and
people who love animals are more likely to be good parents than those
who do not.

Thanks, Evelyn. It's time to kick the refuse to neuter his cat person
back in the k/f.
Jill

Jill, you stupid bitch. You don't even know how to use a kill file. You'd be a terrible mother, because you're a petty bitch, who'd make your kids life miserable, to make yourself feel good. I say one God Damn thing you don't like and you start screaming kill file. I wouldn't have even made that comment if Bitch Evelyn hadn't said what she did about Lorena Bobbit. You Skank Ho, go ahead and put me in your kill file, if you can figure out how to do do it. BITCH.

--
:-)

Old June 2nd 15, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 6/1/2015 6:49 PM, Lord Bergamot wrote:

snipped rude, unkind message

This is a terrible thing to say. It is cruel and disgusting thing to say.

MaryL

Old June 2nd 15, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 6/1/2015 7:22 PM, MaryL wrote:
On 6/1/2015 6:49 PM, Lord Bergamot wrote:

snipped rude, unkind message

This is a terrible thing to say. It is cruel and disgusting thing to say.

MaryL

Yes it was. It made me grateful for killfiles.

Old June 2nd 15, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_2_]

"MaryL" wrote in message ...

On 6/1/2015 6:49 PM, Lord Bergamot wrote:

snipped rude, unkind message

This is a terrible thing to say. It is cruel and disgusting thing to say.

MaryL
++++++++++++++++++++++
True colors.

Old June 2nd 15, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Lord Bergamot wrote:

[...]

Well, that's you gone into my killfile!
I always give people a chance, you blew it big time. Not only you can't be
bothered to neuter your cat, you insult my friends.
This is not the group for you.

Tweed

Old June 2nd 15, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Well, that's you gone into my killfile!
I always give people a chance, you blew it big time. Not only you can't be
bothered to neuter your cat, you insult my friends.
This is not the group for you.

Tweed

Yeah, he's an idiot. I had him in my k/f when he was "Stormin' Mormon"
but I gave him a chance when he came back. He just proved it.

Jill

Yellow cat has been constipated alien from planet x Cat anecdotes 18 January 1st 15 05:48 PM
Yellow Money? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 54 January 29th 07 11:01 AM
Yellow Lab in Need of Home MINO Cat health & behaviour 0 October 12th 05 04:31 PM
Female cat scared of female kitten Type Name Here Cat health & behaviour 5 November 15th 04 06:43 PM
yellow vomit Jennifer Bradshaw Cat health & behaviour 12 January 12th 04 11:30 PM