Jetadiah's box has been retreived.

Old April 30th 05, 05:47 PM
Fred Williams

Default Jetadiah's box has been retreived.

Well, Fred went out today for about the 5th time and was finally able
to dig Jetadiah's box from underneath the workshop. It had ice in it
under the insulation and it was sitting on a block of ice. But there
was no Jetadiah in the box and no Jetadiah under the workshop. He
has just disappeared. He was a regular customer at our door and a
friend to us all, but there has been no sign of him for months now
and the last time we saw him he was very sick and not eating nor
drinking anything.
So we're pretty sure he has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, but we're not
so sure what happened to his remains. He has gone back to where he
came from. He appeared one day out of nowhere and that's the way he
left us too.
We miss him but we'z pretty sure he's safe at the Bridge. Our
hearts are sad, but we're not hurting too badly, because we know
Jetadiah came and went on his own terms and he always kept a certain
distance frum usses. He was a big powerful feral cat, and a free
spirit. May Bast bless his coming and going.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and their hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).
Old April 30th 05, 06:05 PM
Rebecca

Fangu fur lettin usses know, Unka Fred. Sometimez we juss hasta lib wifout
knowing stufz, an dis is wun ub doze timez.

Rebecca, philosopher

Old April 30th 05, 07:40 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:47:41 +0000, Fred Williams wrote:

[...]

Purring for Jed wherever he is. MLB

Old April 30th 05, 10:24 PM
Amelia T Cat

We miss him but we'z pretty sure he's safe at the Bridge. Our
hearts are sad, but we're not hurting too badly, because we know
Jetadiah came and went on his own terms and he always kept a certain
distance frum usses. He was a big powerful feral cat, and a free
spirit. May Bast bless his coming and going.

This is furry sad. We had hoped that you guys would at least be able to
find what was left after he departed, but it sounds like he had other plans.

We will purr that his trip to the Bridge was quick and painless, and we
know that he is now happy and healthy.

[Amelia assumes the meatloaf position, and is quickly joined by
Cleopatra, Samuel, Tabitha, Harry, Ranger, ShortTail Tom, and CaliCat.
They all purr in unison for Jetadiah.]

Old May 1st 05, 12:58 AM
Eileen Clark

We miss him but we'z pretty sure he's safe at the Bridge. Our
hearts are sad, but we're not hurting too badly, because we know
Jetadiah came and went on his own terms and he always kept a certain
distance frum usses. He was a big powerful feral cat, and a free
spirit. May Bast bless his coming and going.

The remaining Clark kitties assume the meatloaf and quietly purr. They
know how it is to lose a feral. TED calls them "free spirits" too. A
friend of Meowmie says that they are "creatures of mystery". It always
breaks your heart when you don't really know what happened...May you
all heal in time.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa & Mac
Old May 1st 05, 01:18 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeekkk!

We awl sendz purrz an waggaz.

G'bye, Mr. Jetediah. 'Niff. We wil see yew nozzer time.

Chuggz,
Ma. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old May 1st 05, 02:39 AM
Fred Williams

On April 30, 2005 07:58 pmEileen Clark wrote:

We miss him but we'z pretty sure he's safe at the Bridge.
Our
hearts are sad, but we're not hurting too badly, because we know
Jetadiah came and went on his own terms and he always kept a
certain
distance frum usses. He was a big powerful feral cat, and a free
spirit. May Bast bless his coming and going.

The remaining Clark kitties assume the meatloaf and quietly purr.
They
know how it is to lose a feral. TED calls them "free spirits" too.
friend of Meowmie says that they are "creatures of mystery". It
always breaks your heart when you don't really know what
happened...May you all heal in time.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa & Mac

"Creatures of Mystery" Yes, that's a gudgud description. It sounds
like the title of a PBS documentary, but no, it's tuu gudgud fur
that.
Fangu fur your purrs, effury kitty, d*g, hooman, and whoeffer. They
are much appreciated. I know there are others needing purrs also.
One who went tu the Bridge tuu young and that's reason fur special
purrs. Jetadiah was venerable and found his own way in his own time
with the knowledge and the wisdom of a long lifetime of experience.
I believe he left befur the worst ov the winter, which he did not
like. Perhaps he'll somehow enjoy the warmth of springtime and lie
in a nest of tall grass and be warmed by the sun with life everywhere
around him... for starters.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).
Old May 1st 05, 12:48 PM
whayface

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:05:15 GMT, "Rebecca" wrote:

Fangu fur lettin usses know, Unka Fred. Sometimez we juss hasta lib wifout
knowing stufz, an dis is wun ub doze timez.

What is this?? Is this supposed to be cute or what ?? DTUPID - STUPID - STUPID !! Grow
up idiot !!

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Remove spam and junk to reply via e-mail.

Old May 1st 05, 07:08 PM
FurrsomeFoursome

So sorry to heer dat sumz are missing anuffer fur-people. Jetadiah
chose his own terms fur life an' my Toes wud guess, fur leaving it when
it were time, tu.

We'll purr fur de humins an' kitty-furreinds missing him. I'll bet he
finds a nize bocks under a werkshop Bast has sumwhere in the Rainbow
country....

Purrs frum de four...

Panda-ov-waving tu de Rainbows Toes

Old May 1st 05, 08:29 PM
Fred Williams

On May 1, 2005 02:08 pmFurrsomeFoursome wrote:

So sorry to heer dat sumz are missing anuffer fur-people. Jetadiah
chose his own terms fur life an' my Toes wud guess, fur leaving it
when it were time, tu.

Indeed he did, and took the time to come to Fred tu say goodbye one
afternoon. Ate nothing and drank nothing but allowed hisownself to
be stroked, spent an hour or so looking down the driveway, exchanged
a long stare at Fred, and slowly went back to his lair. That was the
last anyone ever saw of him.

We'll purr fur de humins an' kitty-furreinds missing him. I'll bet
he finds a nize bocks under a werkshop Bast has sumwhere in the
Rainbow country....

That's a furry lovely thot. Wunderful!