Purrs for Bonnie please?

Old June 14th 04, 11:43 PM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "JoJo"
artfully composed this message within
on 13 Jun 2004:

Cheryl, I am sure she will be fine. The shots usually affect
the younger ones, who do the same thing Bonnie is doing.
Sometimes the older ones get affected too. (When it's the young
ones I look at it as peace and quiet! Bad meowmie). I would
start worrying if she's still down and out tomorrow.

Best wishes and purrs coming your way

All hail the power of the purr. She was eating this morning, though
still not herself. She is much better tonight.

--
Cheryl
Old June 14th 04, 11:45 PM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Karen Chuplis
artfully composed this message within
on 13 Jun 2004:

This is exactly what Sugar does. Usually she bounces back the
next morning after the lethargy starts. If not, I take her in.
Once she had to have fluids and spend the day at the docs, but
she bounced back then. She may done so at home as well, but I
didn't want to take a chance when it went on for two days
instead of one. Purrs Bonnie is bonnie in the morning.

She was, thanks Karen. Tonight even better. Even coming up to me for
pets and sitting at my feet. I really hate it when I have to do
something that upsets her because she really goes back to almost
feral-like when she gets scared.

--
Cheryl

Old June 14th 04, 11:48 PM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "jmcquown"
artfully composed this message within
on 13 Jun
2004:

You got purrs; lots of 'em.

Yes, when I first got Persia and had her vaccinated the vet
warned me she would be lethargic and off her feed for a couple
of days. Now we space them out. Only problem with that is,
extra "office visit" charge. I didn't like it, but now that I'm
unemployed, depending on how long that lasts, it could become an
issue. Thank goodness she's got all her shots until next
spring.

I wonder why your vet is like that? I've been finding my vet
waiving office visit charges often lately. Maybe I'm in there alot?
But you bring Persia to yours for petsitting when you go out of
town. You'd think they'd work with you on office visit fees. Maybe
since you're paying for extra services lately, you could talk to
them when the time comes for shots. Worth asking! All they can do
is say no. I hope your job situation works out for you!

--
Cheryl

Old June 14th 04, 11:49 PM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Steve Touchstone
artfully composed this message within
on 13 Jun 2004:

Purrs on the way.

Thank you! She's feeling better today. Just a worried meowmie.

--
Cheryl