Candle for Tigger

Old October 24th 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default A Candle for cutie (to get home safe, NOW)

ai m sew sawry Rebecca, ai ment noe harm. onestli. ai m gonna goe tayke uh
nap nao.
Mosey, --kontrite

Mosey, yoo haz postid abowt dis kandul sit sefural timez now. Pleez stop.
Efurry time Pitoonya, her meowmie, an da ress uv ussez see it, yoo remindz
ussez uv da pane uv loozin sumwun we luvz. Da hoominz will lite kandulz if
dey feelz mooved to do so -- dey duz not need to be remindid and dey
sertinly duz not need to skoldid. We awl karez abowt dis evin if we duznt
lite kandulz.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^="

PLEASE Light a candle for cutie to come home safe NOW

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=cutie

Love , Purrs, and prayers

Anti Kyla,
and our cats,
Mosey, mai wink, Meowy, owr bitties Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, hiz
wink,Sqweex, der dotur Pipps Sqweex, BobQat and Mimzy

Old October 29th 11, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default A Candle for Princess Pasha

Et iz wif grate sorrrow dat ai put up diz candle fur Princess Pasha
ai wyl put one up fur Sebastian az wull, wen ai kan figgur owt 5 leddurz tew
put en da groop nayme.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Pasha

Luvz n sorrow,

Mosey

Old October 29th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default A Candle for Sebastian

et iz wif grate sorrow n luv dat ai put up diz candle fur Sebastian,
bruthur uff Princess Pasha ,
boff naow at Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=SBAST

Old November 10th 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default : A Candle for The Horses

\

et iz wif grate sorrow n luv da ai put up diz Candle for the horses who are
now at Rainbow Bridge.
Hickstead, da champ horse, n ulso furends uf Sundance, Blackie n Andre,
who are nao galloping like da wind at Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Horse

Mai der hoomins hartz heel sune.

Luvz, n purrs,

Mosey, mai bitties Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, hiz
wink,Sqweex, der dotur Pipps,n mai oldur Kidz , BobQat and Mimzy

Old November 10th 11, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Nov 9, 11:21*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
\

et iz wif grate sorrow n luv *da ai put up diz Candle for the horses who are
now at Rainbow Bridge.
Hickstead, da champ horse, n ulso furends uf Sundance, *Blackie *n Andre,
who are nao galloping like da wind at Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Horse

Mai der hoomins hartz heel sune.

Luvz, n purrs,

Mosey, *mai *bitties Tygur n Mayzy, *PookyKat, hiz
wink,Sqweex, der dotur Pipps,n mai oldur Kidz , BobQat and Mimzy

Thanks Mosey. We still mourn the loss of Hickstead. His rider is
considering
retirement from show jumping. When Hickstead collapsed on the ground,
he even did so in a way that his rider and partner did not get
injured.
What a great horse!

Rusty
Old November 10th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 11/10/2011 06:14 AM, Rusty wrote:
On Nov 9, 11:21 pm, "Mosey wrote:
\

et iz wif grate sorrow n luv da ai put up diz Candle for the horses who are
now at Rainbow Bridge.
Hickstead, da champ horse, n ulso furends uf Sundance, Blackie n Andre,
who are nao galloping like da wind at Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Horse

Mai der hoomins hartz heel sune.

Luvz, n purrs,

Mosey, mai bitties Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, hiz
wink,Sqweex, der dotur Pipps,n mai oldur Kidz , BobQat and Mimzy

Thanks Mosey. We still mourn the loss of Hickstead. His rider is
considering
retirement from show jumping. When Hickstead collapsed on the ground,
he even did so in a way that his rider and partner did not get
injured.
What a great horse!

Rusty

A man I knew had a summer home where he kept his faithful horse. He had
a caretaker there during the week but spent his weekends at the ranch
and loved to ride his horse. The particular weekend, his wife had other
things to do so he went to the ranch by himself. The caretaker was off
for the weekend. After his arrival at the ranch, he saddled his horse
to go for a morning ride. When he left the barn and was a short
distance away, the old, faithful horse dropped dead. The man's leg was
caught under the horse and he tried the rest of the day and all night to
get free but he could not. The next morning his wife arrived and found
him and she was able to contact a neighbor who had a tractor. The man
did survive, but lost his leg MLB
Old November 10th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

On no, that is horrible, and so sad, MLB .
Love
Kyla and our cats.

Old November 10th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Nov 9, 11:21 pm, "Mosey *wrote:
\

[...]

Yes Meowmie was afraid things like this happen.
Hickstead just finished his round of jumping in Italy and was leaving
the ring when he collapsed. Meowmie said it looked like he just sat
down and his rider Eric got off his back with no problem. But poor
Hickstead just looked at Eric and died They said it was his heart.
Eric said Hickstead made sure he was OK and fell beside him.

See
http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/09...ly-combination
Old December 1st 11, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default A Candle for Diego

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Diego

Mai der hoomins pore hartz heel sune.

Luvz, n purrs,

Mosey, MeOwy owr bitties Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, hiz
wink,Sqweex, der dotur Pipps,n mai oldur Kidz , BobQat and Mimzy

Christmas Day with Tigger Christina Websell[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 26th 09 07:06 PM
Tigger AlisonT Cat anecdotes 4 January 31st 09 04:58 AM
Tigger update 2 Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 25 November 10th 07 10:19 PM
Tigger earns himself a name Ted Davis Cat anecdotes 9 May 25th 06 09:27 PM