I gotted turkee todai

Old November 25th 11, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default I gotted turkee todai

Todai mai hoomin waz gone fur part of teh dai, anna win him camed bak,
he had sum turkee burdy meet, and he gived me a wot uf it!

ai eeted da turkee burdy meet until ai coodent eet eny moar.

den ai wented tu mai cat twee, tu sweep fur awhiel, anna mai hoomin put
da pwate wif da turkee onna da twee, onna da level beeloe da wun dat ai
sweeps on

sew, win ai wakes up, ai em going tu eet moar turkee burdy meet!

lorili

Human note: my elderly Mother can't cook anymore, so I bought part of a
pre-cooked turkey breast, and took it and a few other things to her.

Lorelei liked the turkey; I gave her all she could eat

Old November 25th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:31:27 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

Todai mai hoomin waz gone fur part of teh dai, anna win him camed bak,
he had sum turkee burdy meet, and he gived me a wot uf it!

ai eeted da turkee burdy meet until ai coodent eet eny moar.

den ai wented tu mai cat twee, tu sweep fur awhiel, anna mai hoomin put
da pwate wif da turkee onna da twee, onna da level beeloe da wun dat ai
sweeps on

sew, win ai wakes up, ai em going tu eet moar turkee burdy meet!

lorili

Human note: my elderly Mother can't cook anymore, so I bought part of a
pre-cooked turkey breast, and took it and a few other things to her.

Lorelei liked the turkey; I gave her all she could eat

Yoo iz a wucky kittie! Gwad yoo enjoyed it!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 12:25:32 PM
Old November 26th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

hrrumpf, weze didnt git no turkey. Dey wented away fur a long tyme
yesfurday and kame bak smellin of turkeyburd, but didnt haf NONE.

Booker, huffed.

Little do they know that they'll get their turkey tomorrow. We always
cook one for us on the Saturday after Thanksgiving (because they are so
inexpensive this time of year) and invite any suckers, er relatives, to
share and help trim the tree.

Old November 27th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 24, 11:31*pm, Gandalf wrote:
Todai mai hoomin waz gone fur part of teh dai, anna win him camed bak,
he had sum turkee burdy meet, and he gived me a wot uf it!

ai eeted da turkee burdy meet until ai coodent eet eny moar.

den ai wented tu mai cat twee, tu sweep fur awhiel, anna mai hoomin put
da pwate wif da turkee onna da twee, onna da level beeloe da wun dat ai
sweeps on

sew, win ai wakes up, ai em going tu eet moar turkee burdy meet!

lorili

Human note: my elderly Mother can't cook anymore, so I bought part of a
pre-cooked turkey breast, and took it and a few other things to her.

Lorelei liked the turkey; I gave her all she could eat

Wee gotted sum two. It is gudgud. But dey don' giff us know gud-
smellin stuffin or been dish beclaws dey gotted UNYUMS in dem and doz
arnt gud for cats or doggies.

NOOZ FOUR HOOMINS: If unyums ar gnot good four cats or doggies, DON'
MAK STUFF WIFF UNYUMS.

--
Missy
Old November 28th 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 09:26:22 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

[...]

i eet umyums butted i is speshul and i eet effurrything. no other
kitty kan do this.
beauty
Old November 28th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

yeUP, hym iz uh nise hoomin. ai kant eet turkeybird cuxz ai hab uh funee
tummy, n et makes meh hurk..MRRRT!!
ai feal yer pain Chester. Mosey

Old November 28th 11, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Datz wat owr hoominz mayde ugin tewnite, n mom gabe meh uh cuppl uf bytez uf
turkey n telled me nowt tu git sik.
Mosey

Old November 28th 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 25, 4:31*am, Gandalf wrote:
Todai mai hoomin waz gone fur part of teh dai, anna win him camed bak,
he had sum turkee burdy meet, and he gived me a wot uf it!

ai eeted da turkee burdy meet until ai coodent eet eny moar.

den ai wented tu mai cat twee, tu sweep fur awhiel, anna mai hoomin put
da pwate wif da turkee onna da twee, onna da level beeloe da wun dat ai
sweeps on

sew, win ai wakes up, ai em going tu eet moar turkee burdy meet!

lorili

Human note: my elderly Mother can't cook anymore, so I bought part of a
pre-cooked turkey breast, and took it and a few other things to her.

Lorelei liked the turkey; I gave her all she could eat

Awh....dat wus nyce. Wud yure hoomin port offur heer n giff usses sum?
Huh? Pweese....?
Gordons inna veggie howsehold...yes...veggie.
Old November 28th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:31:27 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

Todai mai hoomin waz gone fur part of teh dai, anna win him camed bak,
he had sum turkee burdy meet, and he gived me a wot uf it!

You haf a nice hoomin! Our hoomins shared some turkey but nearly enuf.

Akchooly, I isn't all dat fond of most hoomin-prepared turkeybird. But
when mine Paw goes to Jersey Mike's and brings home a turkeybird sub I
demands most of da turkeybird from inside da sammich.

Ranger and Amelia like da regular turkeybird, though. Sammy doesn't like
any people food.

Harri